Sark After Dark or Bust

Sir Ulrich

I mean...we got a guy who averaged 7 wins a year in the Pac-12.  

/alpacino---iamoverfuckingwhelmed

Probably gonna cost us a cool mill per win.  But hey...these are the days! 

18 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Yeah I didn't realize it until reading an article today but UW was 0-12 the year before Sark took over.

Would have been a 5+ win team if Locker didn’t get hurt.  Would have won a few games if UW had a decent backup QB.  The starter for the bulk of the season was a borderline DII talent.  Willingham was complete garbage.   

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Ok, now that the shock has worn off, I'm liking the fact that at bare minimum we've got a guy who understand what it takes having been at Bama and also is a lights out recruiter.

some of you m'fers have motored all the way through to the acceptance phase? Shit, I'm still raging in denial. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

God, help us. I can't imagine a worse hire. Proven failure at two schools. Proven unable to handle the pressures of the job. Shown lack of discipline.  I would rather hire Misty Starks as head coach, Sark as offensive coordinator, Will as defensive coordinator and pay them $3mil per year. Then bring in the best position coaches like Alabama's OL coach at 2.5X their current pay.

• Hook 'Em 2

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/steve-sarkisian-was-reiumbursed-by-washington-for-hefty-alcohol-bills/

sark-graphic-c-1024x1024.jpg

10 losses at UW by 28+ points

Very good friend of mine worked for the Fred Hutch Institute in community outreach.  They eventually quit inviting Sark to their events, because he would always show up drunk and pass his phone number to any remotely cute female intern there.

This will end badly.

• Haha 1

WTF is going on?!
The BDE answer: CDC wanted to fire Herman today, but the incoming coach refuses to be announced until after the national championship. So CDC, playing 5D chess, leaks a rumor that will give him cover to wait until after that game is finished, at which point he will announce the real hire.

3 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
7 minutes ago, FunkSoulBrother said:
WTF is going on?!

The BDE answer: CDC wanted to fire Herman today, but the incoming coach refuses to be announced until after the national championship. So CDC, playing 5D chess, leaks a rumor that will give him cover to wait until after that game is finished, at which point he will announce the real hire.

5D chess with Urban’s emotions knowing he wants the job. 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-to-hire-alabama-oc-steve-sarkisian-as-coach-firing-tom-herman-after-four-seasons-with-longhorns/

Texas will hire Alabama offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian as Herman's replacement, a source close to the process tells CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd.”

I trust that more than whatever Pollack is “hearing”