Sark After Dark or Bust

Sir Ulrich

35 minutes ago, LarryMoeSurly said:

I posted this in the Meyer thread, but now that it’s official here it is again.  An excellent read and perhaps a better idea of what kind of coach we’re getting than from overreacting Twitter posts:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30250885/no-outrunning-alabama-steve-sarkisian-ready-another-head-coaching-job

This was a really good read, thanks

• Hook 'Em 1

I just heard this news.  I have to say I’m stunned.  I thought for sure Sark was going to get a mid-tier P5 program similar to Joey Freshwater.  But Texas?  Wow.  I will say when he isn’t getting loaded, he can recruit like a mother and he is a better coach than Kiffin.  It could work.  Or it could go full Hindenburg.  Either way, I’m now more interested in Texas football.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Sark's press conf prior to ND game.   Very articulate and professional.   Doesn't drink water every 2 min.  At 12:43 discusses offense recruiting philosophy.

I hope he realizes the importance of using the word “really” as often as possible.

lol That is indeed Coach Sark’s wife.

Her name is Loreal (Smith) Sarkisian.

She was a collegiate track and field athlete and coached at USC.

She’s been fairly low profile during their tenure in Tuscaloosa but that seems to be the way Saban likes things.

She’s very pretty! She has 4 or 5 kids from her first marriage and Coach Sark has two daughters and one son.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

lol That is indeed Coach Sark’s wife.

Her name is Loreal (Smith) Sarkisian.

She was a collegiate track and field athlete and coached at USC.

She’s been fairly low profile during their tenure in Tuscaloosa but that seems to be the way Saban likes things.

She’s very pretty! She has 4 or 5 kids from her first marriage and Coach Sark has two daughters and one son.

They met at USC post divorce?

$1000+ for two outings with coaches and wives..c'mon man(not you personally). Unless that was his personal tab, that was just petty. I might be wrong, but I'm guessing other coaches do the same things for their staff and wives. Adam Jude seems like a sour bitch.

Yeah $522/15 is $34 per person. Not small, but not like everyone got hammered either. Especially at a nice restaurant on the west coast.

2 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Immamac, this place is starting to look like texaggy with all the redundant threads. Some consolidation please?

Threads are all hot individually. It's not texags where there's no replies. I'll consolidate into this thread after things cool off in a week or a month or whatever. When it falls off hot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Washington the 5 years before Sarkisian 

8DB1E7D2-10BD-4402-958C-4D4F19573139.jpeg

Tyrone Willingham was trash!  First head coach fired from Norte Dame!  Mark Emmert was a disaster at Washington.  Take away his few years as University President in the 2000s, and Washington Football hasn’t had a losing season since the mid 70’s.