Sark After Dark or Bust

Sir Ulrich

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/steve-sarkisian-was-reiumbursed-by-washington-for-hefty-alcohol-bills/
sark-graphic-c-1024x1024.jpg
10 losses at UW by 28+ points
Very good friend of mine worked for the Fred Hutch Institute in community outreach.  They eventually quit inviting Sark to their events, because he would always show up drunk and pass his phone number to any remotely cute female intern there.

This will end badly.

The only thing wrong with those receipts is $9.00 per Patron shot. That’s ridiculous

Big let down from Urban but any coach not named Saban was going to be a let down from Urban.

Not sure how Sark is any different than Campbell. Campbell can coach, but can he coach at a school like Texas???? Sark has experience coaching at top schools but hasn't been all that successful. Not sure how much of the suck has to do with his inability to be head coach vs his ability to be shit faced and forgetting to be a head coach.

After seeing the Strong and Herman debacles, I'm convinced it all comes down to the coaching staff. Both dudes brought coaching staffs which sucked balls. Everyone knew the staffs sucked and we got the results everyone expected. Campbell probably would've brought his guys and probably had the same shitty success as the two dudes before. If the above coaching staff rumors are true, then at least on paper (minus the Stoops fuckhead), Sark is setting himself up to do better than Strong and Herman. I guess that's a huge net positive. Although I wouldn't mind keeping most of the staff now minus Hand.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/steve-sarkisian-was-reiumbursed-by-washington-for-hefty-alcohol-bills/

sark-graphic-c-1024x1024.jpg

10 losses at UW by 28+ points

Very good friend of mine worked for the Fred Hutch Institute in community outreach.  They eventually quit inviting Sark to their events, because he would always show up drunk and pass his phone number to any remotely cute female intern there.

This will end badly.

$1000+ for two outings with coaches and wives..c'mon man(not you personally). Unless that was his personal tab, that was just petty. I might be wrong, but I'm guessing other coaches do the same things for their staff and wives. Adam Jude seems like a sour bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Brothahorn said:

$1000+ for two outings with coaches and wives..c'mon man(not you personally). Unless that was his personal tab, that was just petty. I might be wrong, but I'm guessing other coaches do the same things for their staff and wives. Adam Jude seems like a sour bitch.

Yeah, the bar tabs weren't his actual issue. It was showing up to his job and work events absolutely shithoused or paralyzingly hungover.

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

My expense account in my old field sales role makes this look responsible 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Big let down from Urban but any coach not named Saban was going to be a let down from Urban.

Not sure how Sark is any different than Campbell. Campbell can coach, but can he coach at a school like Texas???? Sark has experience coaching at top schools but hasn't been all that successful. Not sure how much of the suck has to do with his inability to be head coach vs his ability to be shit faced and forgetting to be a head coach.

After seeing the Strong and Herman debacles, I'm convinced it all comes down to the coaching staff. Both dudes brought coaching staffs which sucked balls. Everyone knew the staffs sucked and we got the results everyone expected. Campbell probably would've brought his guys and probably had the same shitty success as the two dudes before. If the above coaching staff rumors are true, then at least on paper (minus the Stoops fuckhead), Sark is setting himself up to do better than Strong and Herman. I guess that's a huge net positive. Although I wouldn't mind keeping most of the staff now minus Hand.

Campbell not a good recruiter

I posted this in the Meyer thread, but now that it’s official here it is again.  An excellent read and perhaps a better idea of what kind of coach we’re getting than from overreacting Twitter posts:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30250885/no-outrunning-alabama-steve-sarkisian-ready-another-head-coaching-job

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Sark should be happy with what he has to work with on offense and defense. The cupboard definitely isn't bare. I expect at least 7-8 wins in year one based on talent alone, and then we'll see how well he can adjust. 

Are you even Surly, Bro? Anything less than 12 wins is a fucking Hindenburg level disaster

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

And it was 8 years ago, not last week....