Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

lol, do you know where you are?

surly- we ran a train on your mom last night

poster- my mom died last week, thanks a lot asshole

surly- no wonder it was so dry hahahahaha

seriously, everything is fair game here

This. “If you are easily offended, this might not be the place for you”. The best of 2020 mantras. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Whittington tweeted earlier something to the effect of "better keep Drayton and Coleman" and I know Drayton and Bijan are close. For that alone I think you have to keep Drayton. I'd think Ash and anyone of the defensive staff who wants to stay merit consideration, but I know Ash is Herman's bro so that could be awkward. If I could pick one coach on D to stay it'd be Hutzler. What he did with the LBs this year was pretty crazy given that they basically weren't coached under Orlando, and he recruited well despite the dumpster fire on the field.

It's up to Sark to make them understand that Del Frisco's is an upgrade from Outback.

• Hook 'Em 1

Corey Raymond is a possibility.

For DC? Otherwise I don’t see why a LA native/ LSU alum who’s been in Louisiana nearly his whole career takes a lateral move to Texas. And of course, hard sell as a DC hire with no experience.

IF THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS MIKE STOOPS ON THE TEXAS SIDLINES I WILL COMMIT SEPPUKU. The amount of shit we will get from OU fans would be unbearable. 

Employing Mike Stoops would be a fireable offense and I’m not remotely joking.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Here is my hope if we missed out on Meyer.  Use the money to hire the absolutely best staff college football can buy

HC:  Sark 

OC:  Tony Elliot.  Pay him 3 million.  
RB:  Samples for the duncanville and Dallas pipeline 

WR:  Tee Martin

TE:  Tim Brester/Jeff Banks

OL:  offer the Bama coach 1 mil... whatever. It’s time we stop fucking around and get the best OL coach

DL: Giles And Lupoi

LB:  Huztler

CB:  Cory Raymond

DC and Safety:  Muschamp

if we couldn’t convince Meyer with 12 mil, use that and buy the best staff, best recruiters, and best bagmen.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Boogaloo said:

As I mentioned in the other thread, Ive heard the names Sumlin, Norm Chow and June Jones being tossed around. I know Chow is available since the XFL folded and has history with Sark at SC , no idea if Jones or Sumlin have history with Sark

Norm Chow and June Jones?  Is Bill Walsh not available?

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

If his first call for DC isn’t to Muschamp, it should be to Kevin Steele. Steele has done as good a job as anyone defending spread offenses when has the type of players like we will on the DL, and is a relentless recruiter. 

No way on Steele. He was back stabbing Malzahn all year. I wouldn't bring him onto the staff.

8 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Here is my hope if we missed out on Meyer.  Use the money to hire the absolutely best staff college football can buy

If we overpay Sarkesian, I will vomit.

And this advice above.

Head coach just needs to be a fancy name and a good motivator and be able to listen to his coaching staff.

Coaching staff = the gears