What’s your pitch to the recruits?

DeweyCox

I think there is one helluva story brewing here with this new staff. I think, with this staff, this next season could blow minds. It would take picking up some key pieces in the transfer market and maybe even a couple stud true freshmen, but the pieces might just be out there. 

What kinds of things, if you’re a coach, are you telling these recruits about your expectations? 

TIA

Edited by DeweyCox
Specifying

I can't give you money, but I have on good authority that there's $2000 in cash buried somewhere in west campus. Here's a shovel and a treasure map.  You can keep anything you find, but the letter of intent inside the chest must be signed and brought back to your recruiting coordinator. good luck!

Edited by perfectchaos007
  • Hook 'Em 1

We're building something special so come be a part of it.

We know how to put players in the NFL.

We know how to win championships.

Loyal to the soil. (For instate recruits only)

Education and national alumni network.

Austin.

BBQ and Tex-Mex.

Actual female cheerleaders.

Name and likeness will make you a bunch more bucks here than anywhere else.

Oh yeah, here's a bag full o' money, a Surface, and a PS5 with a bunch of games. You get the loaded F-250 when you sign.

1 hour ago, Reese Bennett said:

We're building something special so come be a part of it.

We know how to put players in the NFL.

We know how to win championships.

Loyal to the soil. (For instate recruits only)

Education and national alumni network.

Austin.

BBQ and Tex-Mex.

Actual female cheerleaders.

Name and likeness will make you a bunch more bucks here than anywhere else.

Oh yeah, here's a bag full o' money, a Surface, and a PS5 with a bunch of games. You get the loaded F-250 when you sign.

You answer questions the way you create thread titles. I passed out reading this post and woke up to dog piss in my kitchen. Thanks a lot for the literary prozac. 

Was pretty sad to see we only made it 16 posts before ReeseBennett rolled in here with an earnest response. You are not protecting the sanctity and natural barriers between the recruiting board and football board posters, sir. And you fucking know better. You should feel bad. Do you require a sign that says Don’t Eat The Big White Mint?

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Was pretty sad to see we only made it 16 posts before ReeseBennett rolled in here with an earnest response. You are not protecting the sanctity and natural barriers between the recruiting board and football board posters, sir. And you fucking know better. You should feel bad. Do you require a sign that says Don’t Eat The Big White Mint?

I get no credit for the PS5 line? Tough crowd.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1