• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 4/5/2022 at 3:22 PM, TrashMaster G said:

The real question is: Do New Mexico State and Utah State do the same thing with any of their uniforms?  Or did Oklahoma State back in the day?

On 4/5/2022 at 9:24 PM, DFW Horn said:

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fwww.collegebaseballdaily.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F06%2FOklahomaStateArizonaCWS2016-7-of-14.jpg&sp=1649211840T6460596cd620da72a135a01fdf8aa9832de7ea611e59cf300bc4174830d25ac5

Can't see shit /SteveWonder.meme

Answer is yes, but it was a long time ago. A lot of the "State A&M" schools went by "State Aggies" back in the day. They all dropped it when then dropped the A&M or when they adopted a new mascot, like when the Oklahoma A&M adopted Cowboys unofficially years before it became official.

14 Best O.S.U. ideas | osu, oklahoma state university, oklahoma state

Vintage 1924 Michigan Aggies vs. Northwestern Football Ticket Stub Oct.25  Rare | eBay

Nebraska Vs Kansas Aggies State Football Program November 29 1923 Vintage  211699 | eBay

1956 Colorado-Colorado A&M Program Buffs Romp Over Aggies NICE!! | eBay

Tulane Green Wave 2012 Vintage Football Calendar: Asgard Press:  9781603686204: Amazon.com: Books

Utah Aggies Lose To Montana Eleven - Newspapers.com

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, 'stache said:

Answer is yes, but it was a long time ago. A lot of the "State A&M" schools went by "State Aggies" back in the day. They all dropped it when then dropped the A&M or when they adopted a new mascot, like when the Oklahoma A&M adopted Cowboys unofficially years before it became official.

Vintage 1924 Michigan Aggies vs. Northwestern Football Ticket Stub Oct.25  Rare | eBay

Nebraska Vs Kansas Aggies State Football Program November 29 1923 Vintage  211699 | eBay

Tulane Green Wave 2012 Vintage Football Calendar: Asgard Press:  9781603686204: Amazon.com: Books

Stevie Wonder meme was a link to your Oklahoma State baseball uniforms that feature OK prominently and "State" in the bat/tail. Not unusual for A&M/State universities at all, which is the point you've made abundantly clear.

college baseball sport GIF by NCAA Championships

The equivalent would be if the tail said Cowboys, as in Oklahoma Cowboys, which is something I’ve never seen. We emphasize the State with the large S in the logo and otherwise to differentiate ourselves from the fuckstains down south. I always figured that aggy didn’t go with Texas State because the Armadillos took it first.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, 'stache said:

The equivalent would be if the tail said Cowboys, as in Oklahoma Cowboys, which is something I’ve never seen. We emphasize the State with the large S in the logo and otherwise to differentiate ourselves from the fuckstains down south. I always figured that aggy didn’t go with Texas State because the Armadillos took it first.

Well, the biggest aggy joke ever is the A&M now stands for nothing.

It just writes itself.

aggy wisdom of the day:

"I think societal paranoia and "othering" of unfavored groups goes a long ways to building the disconnect you describe. I also think that the idea of mass formation psychosis plays a role. Also when the gvt can coerce its people into supporting and perpetrating absolute falsehoods you get that disconnect for people to go along to get along." https://texags.com/forums/49/topics/3282482/replies/61827776

This, from a culture where people were derided for being "2%ers" and people were reminded "Hwy 6 runs both ways" when one dared to express unapproved independent thought. Let us not forget A&M is an arm of the state government whose propaganda ministers swore under penalty of perjury to the truthfulness of their 12th man fairy tale and continue to teach fraudulent versions of history that supposedly has A&M "providing more officers during WWII than West Point and Annapolis combined. And, of course, my $1 million "aggy yell leader tradition" challenge still hasn't found any aggy capable of claiming a single penny.

Its amazing how aggys can identify "government coercion of its people into supporting and perpetrating absolute falsehoods" when such government manipulation is entirely what aggy culture and "military history" is built upon.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy_ralph.jpg

1 hour ago, gernblansten said:

“I think there is a lot of tampering that goes on within my marriage," Fisher said on the Paul Finebaum Show. "It’s funny, when a guy gets in my wife, he already knows which orifice he’s going next. A lot of guys have been using my wife extensively. So she’s getting guys like that. I think that’s a big factor that goes on right now in what’s happening, where it’s happening and where I’m going to watch. And now I think, managing her cock roster — you've got people cumming in and you don’t know when guys are leaving. She’s actually only had one bull this year and one bull last year. She’s only had two bulls in two years. Not saying we won’t ever use more bulls in the (future). I think each cuck is different.”

"She’s been trolling well. But at the same time, she don’t ever know of her own bulls, who’s in, who’s out and managing when she thinks she’s got a position with girth and all of a sudden, two bulls leave and I’m on the back end of it. It’s hard, it’s new trysts and we have to adapt. I’m the short. But there’s a lot of unknown that goes into her. And like I say, I do think there’s a lot of people who stick their cocks in, involved in it from outside websites in the pelvic part of her. And that makes it very tough too, because you’re constantly managing, not only in bull recruiting and the next group of bulls you have, but you’re managing her cock roster and making sure that all those guys are taken care of."

Yeah Jimbo, about your previous marriage…

D137C9FD-9667-4510-BA9B-A4FCA2C8725A.jpeg

1 hour ago, gernblansten said:

“I think there is a lot of tampering that goes on within my marriage," Fisher said on the Paul Finebaum Show. "It’s funny, when a guy gets in my wife, he already knows which orifice he’s going next. A lot of guys have been using my wife extensively. So she’s getting guys like that. I think that’s a big factor that goes on right now in what’s happening, where it’s happening and where I’m going to watch. And now I think, managing her cock roster — you've got people cumming in and you don’t know when guys are leaving. She’s actually only had one bull this year and one bull last year. She’s only had two bulls in two years. Not saying we won’t ever use more bulls in the (future). I think each cuck is different.”

"She’s been trolling well. But at the same time, she don’t ever know of her own bulls, who’s in, who’s out and managing when she thinks she’s got a position with girth and all of a sudden, two bulls leave and I’m on the back end of it. It’s hard, it’s new trysts and we have to adapt. I’m the short. But there’s a lot of unknown that goes into her. And like I say, I do think there’s a lot of people who stick their cocks in, involved in it from outside websites in the pelvic part of her. And that makes it very tough too, because you’re constantly managing, not only in bull recruiting and the next group of bulls you have, but you’re managing her cock roster and making sure that all those guys are taken care of."

fisher marriage recruiting.jpeg

289041310_fishermarriagerecruiting.jpeg.53f60b186015af88db8c615d9882d490.jpeg
Reporter: "Jimbo, what's your take on how the recruiting landscape is changing this year?

Fisher: "Sometimes, in recruiting, you think you have someone's word...their vow, if you will, that they're going to stick with you.

Next thing you know, that recruit is spending a bit too much time with a certain tennis instructor......you ask, they deny......and that's when the whisky starts flowing free for ole Jimbo...

Wait, I'm sorry, where was I......can you repeat the question?"
  • Haha 3

On 4/7/2022 at 8:35 PM, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

So this is the ad that pops up when I click on the football board??? Has Surly been hacked???

D5A2234F-B934-4CE3-BF93-E446692020DD.png

A similar ad would pop up on the ESPN app when I was looking up Texas scores during both mens and womens March madness. I couldn’t tell if aggy paid for such ads on the app overall or if it was purposely just when viewing Texas scores.

On 4/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, 'stache said:

Once they all got a wider exposure to Texas A&M "Aggies" they all started shying away from the aggy part of their long standing school namesake

• Like 1