mdmost

The Mandalorian (Star Wars live action show)

I seem to have wandered into the olds thread. Can anyone direct me to a place to talk about the Mandalorian show?

18 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I wonder how many people will dump D+ after the final episode airs.

I'm sure some will, but probably not a material amount.

For one thing, Mandalorian season 2 is already in production.  Secondly, there is a ton of great content on D+... all of Star Wars and Marvel plus TONS of other Disney movies and kids shows (for those who have kids); plus with the Hulu and ESPN+ bundle, it's a pretty solid deal.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I seem to have wandered into the olds thread. Can anyone direct me to a place to talk about the Mandalorian show?

No shit man. 2019 toy talk not going away. 

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Very few when you see how much shit is on D+.  And they crushed everyone else by coming out so cheap on the sub.

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I'm sure some will, but probably not a material amount.

For one thing, Mandalorian season 2 is already in production.  Secondly, there is a ton of great content on D+... all of Star Wars and Marvel plus TONS of other Disney movies and kids shows (for those who have kids); plus with the Hulu and ESPN+ bundle, it's a pretty solid deal.

It's cheap enough that many Star Wars and Marvel fans will keep it around, just because it's an easy way to access all of the SW and Marvel content.

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I wonder how many are waiting for the full first season to be available before signing up, thinking they will just pay for one month and binge it and anything else in that month. Then how many of those decide to keep it because of the content. 

I wonder how many are waiting for the full first season to be available before signing up, thinking they will just pay for one month and binge it and anything else in that month. Then how many of those decide to keep it because of the content. 

I have talked to people who are waiting for the full season to hit and then plan to binge it over the holidays during a free week trial.

I think we’ll likely dump it after the Mandalorian because we own and/or have seen all the Disney movies that the kids (10 and 13) are interested in. We can PPV a couple per month for the cost of D+. Until D+ ramps up the new content I think it will be an on-again off-again service for us.

Just let them buttfuck you while they play with Kenner Boba fett on your back.

3 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Just let them buttfuck you while they play with Kenner Boba fett on your back.

Be careful that it's not a Boba Fett with the backpack that actually shoots a chunk of plastic, because a friend's cousin's friend's older brother's sister's boyfriend's little brother accidentally aimed the Boba Fett figure at his face, and fired the missile up his nose, and it lodged in his brain, and years later, he ended up graduating from Texas A&M.

I

21 hours ago, huge said:

Anyone complaining about not getting an AT-AT is not a millennial.  That's not how time works.

That's exactly what a millennial would say whine about.

16 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

I liked the way they handled Gina Carano in that episode. Unlike Jason Garrett or Tom Herman they identified strengths and utilized them but most importantly identified her glaring weaknesses and steered her around them. They had the other hot farmer woman handle the emotional aspects of the story so Carano could just be soldier boy bad ass. 

I like her looks but I'm thinking she went to the Hayden Christensen school of acting.