bad_teammate

Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery

I’d like to hunt Republicans while riding an elephant - while turban wearing beaters with drums and torches spread out in front of me - singing that insipid “I’m Proud to be an American” song, funneling them before my 416 Rigby sights.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:34 PM, Bama Chick said:

Tinpot Linguine is the literal worst.

Gotta admit at first, I was pissed when I heard Texas. Then she said Dallas and the Houstonian in me snickered a bit. 

And yes, she's got to be one hell of a fuck. 

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Gotta admit at first, I was pissed when I heard Texas. Then she said Dallas and the Houstonian in me snickered a bit. 

And yes, she's got to be one hell of a fuck. 

This girl definitely doesn't fuck like her hairs on fire.  Guaranteed.  

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

This girl definitely doesn't fuck like her hairs on fire.  Guaranteed.  

I was thinking more along the lines of the whole dominant/submissive thing but you're probably right. It's been my experience with girls that beautiful are like fucking a dead fish or a hot nagging judge who'll throw the book at you with one wrong procedure. No in between. 

7 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Again, how is this fuckstick not in jail?

Edit: good god, after reading the shit show of comments it *appears* that maybe it wasn't actually Shapiro and some dipshit claiming to be the "leader of antifa" that set up Shapiro to take the fall.  We live in the dumbest timeline.

Edited by Biff Tannen

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

This might be the funniest thing of 2020.

That there....is a man who hasn't been around any WAP since he was birthed out of one.

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That there....is a man who hasn't been around any WAP since he was birthed out of one.

Some boys just don't know what to do with the "P- word"...

Had to go watch the video... I would like to announce that I am fully dedicated to the feminist movement and will fight for the cause. 

Imagine being fine with an orange man who brags about grabbing someone else’s pussy but outraged by Black women singing about their own pussy.

And claiming that the goal of feminism is whatever he was claiming. No, the point of feminism is that women have the same fucking rights to their minds and their bodies that men do you nitwit, and they can use them in the pursuits they want to use them in just like men do. He’s a moron with a stick up his ass, and it’s embarrassing to me that I was ever a Republican when I see moralizing idiots like him who are now widely held as the brains behind that organization. What a fucking gaggle of  gaping anuses masquerading as buffoons  they have over there now. 

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion