Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Guys, I despise conspiracy theories. You all know that about me. But what if—and hear me out on this—what if Biden pre-recorded his speech? If that’s true, and given the lapel pin and watch evidence, I suspect and fear that we have no other option than to believe it is, then wouldn’t that also mean that Democrats are lizard people who eat babies and who conspire with the Pope and the Rothschilds to enforce worldwide vaccination programs that implant microchips that cause us to crave bottled water, the industrial byproducts of which seep into the ground water and make frogs gay?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Hmm..wonder why aren't they tear gassing these assholes?

Screen-Shot-2020-08-25-at-4.png

Anti-government militia member Ammon Bundy and his followers stormed the Idaho state House of Representatives on Tuesday protesting vaccines, social distancing and other far-right topics. Protesters not only refused to wear masks, but some of them were armed as they rushed police.

“The clash was a manifestation of the anger and frustration from a vocal minority of far-right Idahoans that has been compounding over the last several months as the state has navigated its reopening amid the pandemic,” reported Idaho Public Radio.

The report explained that the far-right had taken issue with any restrictions aimed at stopping the virus in the state.

“Right now, Idaho has one of the highest rates of COVID-19 cases per capita, especially in Ada County, which includes the capital, Boise,” according to the White House data public radio cited.

snip

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/chaos-in-idaho-as-anti-masker-ammon-bundy-and-his-followers-storm-states-house-of-representatives/

Edited by Mapache

I think we can all agree that white people have had it the roughest during this pandemic. Bolded part my emphasis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-than-1-000-gather-at-colorado-racetrack-to-protest-governor-s-coronavirus-orders/ar-BB18DZff?ocid=msedgntp

More than 1,000 people attended a rally at the Bandimere Speedway outside Lakewood, Colo., on Tuesday to protest Gov. Jared Polis's (D) COVID-19 measures.

A press release for the event, titled "Stop the COVID Chaos," said the rally is an expression of "our God-given right to demand a stop to the COVID Chaos Governor Polis has inflicted upon all of us with his Executive Orders and Public Health Orders."

The Jefferson County Public Health office had filed a suit against the race track to enforce social distancing requirements, but a judge ruled she could not legally file an injunction over the department's pandemic measures, The Denver Post reported

"People have a right to express their opinions and grievances, and we fully respect freedom of speech and expression," a spokeswoman for the department said of the Tuesday rally. "At the same time, we are concerned about public health and safety."

County public health orders require pre-approval for large gatherings and measures such as required face coverings and social distancing, although an announcement for the rally did not mention enforced distancing or a limit on crowd sizes.

The rally comes as Colorado House Minority Leader Patrick Neville (R) and conservative activist Michelle Malkin filed a lawsuit last week alleging the governor's pandemic mandates violated the separation of powers requiring laws to be passed by the legislature.

18 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump Scooter on its way....

Why does every single trump supporter look like a giant bag of shit? :  MarchAgainstTrump

These two people wake up each day, scared for their lives. They get fed from dawn to dusk their daily misinformation, then they go to bed at night, wondering if antifa or MS-13 is going to invade their homes and kill them.

But they have their freedoms, by God.

They should be scared for their lives. Health is a key ingredient to remaining alive and the chance of a diabetes or heart related health crisis is much greater for them than an anitfa member knocking on their door. One fear requires that they themselves make a change but the other one they can let wash over them and do nothing.

38 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

LBJ, while VP, had a sitting U.S. President killed under his watch.  The list is actually pretty fucked up when you get into it.  Dan Quayle was a fucking ace though, IMHO.  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I anxiously await the hand-wringing about violent attacks on the DT thread.

Man, I make myself chuckle sometimes.

They barely acknowledged it before trying to derail the thread with some troll account pretending to be a pedophile teacher.

On 9/2/2020 at 5:43 PM, Pancho said:

Derka?

huh? what, in the decade+ that you've been familiar with me, would cause you to think that I'd support a racist, misogynistic, bigoted, narcissistic, anti-veteran, gynocomastic sociopath like Trump? genuinely curious. if anything i'd think you'd have gone the exact opposite direction to make the "Derka?" joke. 

12 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

huh? what, in the decade+ that you've been familiar with me, would cause you to think that I'd support a racist, misogynistic, bigoted, narcissistic, anti-veteran, gynocomastic sociopath like Trump? genuinely curious. if anything i'd think you'd have gone the exact opposite direction to make the "Derka?" joke. 

Didn't know this was a Derka sock.

• Like 1

Sock game weak

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy