Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

lol @ all this hand-wringing about a friend-to-fascists "journalist" getting roughed up amidst the right running concentration camps and raising their mass-murders-per-month average every quarter

This clown coordinates with hate groups like Patriot Prayer and The Proud Boys to make sure he gets the best angles as they beat people up. Fuck this guy.

ANTIFA rules

It's awesome when citizens show solidarity against invading forces of white supremacists.

Fuck the hand-wringing libs

• Like 1

*me, looking for examples of ANTIFA going into other people's cities to start shit*

giphy.gif

*me, looking for stories of left-wing gangs going to conservative towns to walk into bars and gang-beat customers*

giphy.gif

*me, looking for stories of right-wingers murdered by ANTIFA supersoldiers*

giphy.gif

*me, looking for disingenuous liberal and conservative hand-wringing about the terrible threat coming from queer and left communities*

200.gif

• Like 2

I don't think any of the LARPER's in these videos would make it more than 15 minutes at "La Semana", the old Heavy Metal festival held during Fiesta week in San Antonio. That was like walking through Jurassic Park after the velociraptors broke loose.

It's interesting that the majority of the population in these riots are white. If mass crowds of Blacks or Mexicans showed up talking about violence the national guard would be called in along with a national emergency being declared.

Was posted into the DACA thread, but I think it belongs here as well:

https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

Some nuggets of shit from those assholes in spoilers below:

Spoiler

20190701-border-patrol-facebook-bodies.j

20190701-border-patrol-facebook-escobar-

What wonderful people we have "protecting our interests" at the border.

It's interesting that the majority of the population in these riots are white. If mass crowds of Blacks or Mexicans showed up talking about violence the national guard would be called in along with a national emergency being declared.

The white supremacists choose majority-white areas for this reason. As soon as they go into a non-white area they'd get fucking annihilated and the press would ruin them. Harass and threaten white leftist and LGBT populations, though, and Jake Tapper will say you're a Very Fine Person, because Jake doesn't like those people, either.

1 minute ago, Continental Op said:

Arizona man slits teen's throat because he felt threatened by the fact the teen had been listening to rap music in his car:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/08/us/arizona-rap-music-killing-trnd/index.html

Is this the first time this has appeared here? 

It's been all over the place on my Twitter. It's so damn tragic I don't want to click. 

8 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Arizona man slits teen's throat because he felt threatened by the fact the teen had been listening to rap music in his car:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/08/us/arizona-rap-music-killing-trnd/index.html

Elijah Al-Amin. Sounds like the victim didn't have the good sense to be white. Is it safe to assume the killer was white? I'd bet on it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, Mojo Hand said:

This story hasn't gotten enough coverage for how god damn fucking insane it is. A crazy QAnon Trump supporter murdered the head of the fucking Gambino family because he thought Q and Trump were telling him to, not because the guy is in the mafia, but because he is part of the deep state trying to undermine Trump. I mean what the fuck. 

37 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This story hasn't gotten enough coverage for how god damn fucking insane it is. A crazy QAnon Trump supporter murdered the head of the fucking Gambino family because he thought Q and Trump were telling him to, not because the guy is in the mafia, but because he is part of the deep state trying to undermine Trump. I mean what the fuck. 

Even if the media isn't, I'm fairly certain the Mafia is taking a hard look at the Q anon folks.  

Something old I came across from that choad that wanted to bomb mosques in Kansas.  Here is his sentencing memorandum from his lawyers.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5023695/Patrick-Stein-Sentencing-Memo.pdf

A key citation in the discussion of Trump's rhetoric amping up retards like the defendant.

This matters for two reasons. First, Trump’s brand of rough-and-tumble verbal pummeling heightened the rhetorical stakes for people of all political persuasions. A personal normally at a 3 on a scale of political talk might have found themselves at a 7 during the election. A person, like Patrick, who would often be at a 7 during a normal day, might “go to 11.” See SPINAL TAP. That climate should be taken into account when evaluating the rhetoric that formed the basis of the government’s case.

Thanks Nigel.

• Like 1