Tathan (Tate) Martell in the Portal

Horn Under a Bad Sign

I'm a little salty that we have to go through QB hell for 8 years while Ohio State randomly gets their starter for the next 3 years through a transfer. 

Freakin Sooners have done alright with QB transfers too. Argh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad, of all the conferences, the ACCs divisions are the least intuitive. Or maybe I was calling my shot on Miami winning the coastal. Ask me again in late November
That's not a stretch. The Coastal is terribad. 7 wins (8 is a lock) likely gets a team to the ccg from that division.

3,822 likes
  • rylee_martell

We all have those on our bodies that make us so insecure, mine would for sure be my arms, stomach and stretch marks. But over time I've just stopped caring what people would say about me if they saw my insecurities. So here's a pic of me with no makeup, no edit, no effects, my arms, little of my stomach and all of my stretch marks. People will either love me or hate me🙃

She requires similar attention as her brother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9oM0-Anvd/

Edited by markstanco

The look at me factor is such that this Instagram pic kinda pisses me off. It’s like she’s lobbing out something that’s trying to make it look like she’s attempting to appeal to girls out there with insecurities, and posting her look at me pic to show that she’s one of them.

Then I realized that she’s just a stupid attention whore, and I kinda got mad at myself for not realizing that sooner.

• Like 2

So let me get this straight, the NCAA clears him b/c :

1. He got recruited over

2. tOSu didn't protest his transfer or try to keep him

Ok got it, am I missing anything here?  I mean come on, I'm glad b/c it will help with Bru, but that is the definition of why guys transfer (playing time, get passed on depth chart, etc..). The NCAA is a joke.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I do believe that fans booing during your performance in a spring game is grounds for a transfer waiver from the NCAA.  Tate should submit his paperwork right now.

I realize you were being sarcastic.  Read the following tweets, by Miami scrimmage attendees, from the original posted and you will see the boos were for FSU fans, not Tate.

28 minutes ago, zork said:

I realize you were being sarcastic.  Read the following tweets, by Miami scrimmage attendees, from the original posted and you will see the boos were for FSU fans, not Tate.

As far as the NCAA is concerned, the fans were booing in Tate's general vicinity.  Clear grounds for unrestricted transfer.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, markstanco said:

She requires similar attention as her brother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9oM0-Anvd/

Her biggest issue isn't the stretch marks or whatever insecurity of the week ails her.....its that she has the same face as her brother.

14 hours ago, EZ$ said:

So it’s been reported he’s been their 3rd worst QB this Spring (the other two are proven scrubs)....where’s he transferring next?  

NCAA knew what they were doing, "sure you can play immediately! or not"

10 hours ago, markstanco said:
22 hours ago, Agent 13 said:
Does third worst equate to the best of three turds?

Yea that's weird. 3rd worst; 3rd best. What is better?

The other 2 are ass my dude, so he’s 3rd worst. 

• 4 weeks later...

New article on Tate......

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26732957/the-now-miami-tate-martell

"More importantly, perhaps, Ohio State gave its blessing when Martell decided to file a waiver for immediate eligibility to play at Miami, where he enrolled for the spring semester. Once that was granted, most assumed Martell would be a shoo-in to start, and that the next big thing had finally arrived."

But that is not the case, at least not yet. Martell struggled through parts of spring practice, and drew laughs during his first public scrimmage at Miami in early April when he played so poorly, he tripped on the turf and threw a ball into the ground. During the spring game, he was the third quarterback in to take snaps, though he redeemed himself with a solid overall performance that included two touchdown throws and several good runs.   Still, Miami coaches declared the competition would remain open through the offseason, only ramping up the pressure and urgency Martell feels. He is on his second school, with zero career starts to his name.

"This is my move, so I've got to make it work however it goes," Martell said. "There's pressure on myself to go out there and play well and do what I have to do. At first, it was me feeling like I have to live to a certain expectation, but I have to do what I have to do on each play, and do it at my best."

Edited by LTtxfan

On 3/23/2019 at 12:29 AM, Homesickhorn said:

The look at me factor is such that this Instagram pic kinda pisses me off. It’s like she’s lobbing out something that’s trying to make it look like she’s attempting to appeal to girls out there with insecurities, and posting her look at me pic to show that she’s one of them.

Then I realized that she’s just a stupid attention whore, and I kinda got mad at myself for not realizing that sooner.

I for one am not going to criticize a young lady who's making this world a better place by flaunting her tits on instagram.  

12 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

New article on Tate......

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26732957/the-now-miami-tate-martell

"More importantly, perhaps, Ohio State gave its blessing when Martell decided to file a waiver for immediate eligibility to play at Miami, where he enrolled for the spring semester. Once that was granted, most assumed Martell would be a shoo-in to start, and that the next big thing had finally arrived."

But that is not the case, at least not yet. Martell struggled through parts of spring practice, and drew laughs during his first public scrimmage at Miami in early April when he played so poorly, he tripped on the turf and threw a ball into the ground. During the spring game, he was the third quarterback in to take snaps, though he redeemed himself with a solid overall performance that included two touchdown throws and several good runs.   Still, Miami coaches declared the competition would remain open through the offseason, only ramping up the pressure and urgency Martell feels. He is on his second school, with zero career starts to his name.

"This is my move, so I've got to make it work however it goes," Martell said. "There's pressure on myself to go out there and play well and do what I have to do. At first, it was me feeling like I have to live to a certain expectation, but I have to do what I have to do on each play, and do it at my best."

Good article, partly because it points out Ohio State had told him "find another program" late last season. So, while it would certainly fit the preconceived notions I have of this dickbag's personality to think "he quit on Ohio State rather than try to win the job over Justin Fields [and Matthew Baldwin]", the truth is Ohio State had already told him to hit the bricks.

• 2 months later...