Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
retread

How Fox News works

I propose a supplement to Schooley's explanation: peak pandemic prior to the election will exacerbate the division between the SIP total lockdown/flip the switch-let er rip extremists and lead to serious fracturing of civil society. Perfect for martial law aided by a corrupt AG and Supreme Court and all bolstered by Fox News Corps daily war bulletins of enemies, invisible and otherwise.

It's wild to see people who base their entire world view off of a "news" network that is so clearly performance art.  It's so far off from any rational reality, but is an addiction for these people.  I'm just glad I don't have any friends or relatives (anymore) who are hooked on that weird drug.

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

“Obama has been niggardly in his praise for Trump.”

Call me crazy but I had to play the video to really make sure Karl Rove didn’t say that.

17 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Call me crazy but I had to play the video to really make sure Karl Rove didn’t say that.

Same

lol...fucking Hannity is a slapdick.  not only does he not know how to punch after all that "martial arts" training and instead slaps like a little bitch...he has to get daddy's approval.

dead serious...wtf is it with the small dick pussy Republicans?

I will offer the same terms. Hell, maybe even more than three times to my one.

Well, Mark Cuban won’t be getting any more invitations to appear on Hannity’s show.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:47 PM, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

huh? That's exactly what he said.

If you look at @HenryJames's original post, he added “Obama has been niggardly in his praise for Trump.” as commentary. In actuality Rove didn't say that, which is what MrBig and Mo Horn were referring to.

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Well, Mark Cuban won’t be getting any more invitations to appear on Hannity’s show.

18 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I don't know the name of the Fox anchor on the left but every clip I ever see of her is quickly trying to get out of the interview when the interviewee provides a common sense answer against Trump. 

(on an aside note, I first wrote the sentence above with "the GOP" as opposed to Trump. I switched it because I seriously don't think there is a dissenting voice of the GOP at the moment. I have no doubt there are dissenters but zero of them will speak out against Trump on anything.  The only infinitesimal vocal dissent is "I wouldn't have said it like that.")

The president just asked why a news network isn't helping him to get re-elected. 

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The fact that he has this idea that a 24 hour "news" channel is supposed to be helping anyone win an election shows us all we need to know.  

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

The president just asked why a news network isn't helping him to get re-elected. 

Jinx you fucker

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Wanna bet that he has some sort of stock option in OANN?

Wanna bet that he has some sort of stock option in OANN?

Will be rebranded “Trump Network” Jan 21.

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

There would have been impeachment hearings if Obama, Hillary, or Bill tweeted something like this out as president.  It's going to be important to not ever forget how fucking far the GOP not only tolerated, but openly cheered for and encouraged the absolute corruption of the executive branch. And it needs to be shoved back in their face with gusto at every opportunity once Trump is gone and they start complaining about saluting with coffee cups again.

It's going to be eye opening and entertaining after 4 years of Trump listening to what suddenly gets posters like Onboard, Johnny Sack, and the gang riled back up again about what's in poor taste for a president to do or say after Biden is elected. I look forward to their pearl clutching at whatever condiment is beneath a president.

I don't know the name of the Fox anchor on the left but every clip I ever see of her is quickly trying to get out of the interview when the interviewee provides a common sense answer against Trump. 
(on an aside note, I first wrote the sentence above with "the GOP" as opposed to Trump. I switched it because I seriously don't think there is a dissenting voice of the GOP at the moment. I have no doubt there are dissenters but zero of them will speak out against Trump on anything.  The only infinitesimal vocal dissent is "I wouldn't have said it like that.")

Dana Perino...former press sec for GWB.

and i’d fuck her to the point where she’d think my name is YesGodYesFuckYes...

Every death is tragic, but let's revisit Tucker here just to outline how tragic:

Tucker, you are malignant.

On 5/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Every death is tragic, but let's revisit Tucker here just to outline how tragic:

Tucker, you are malignant.

60k by August?  Missed it by THAT much!

Trump’s polling numbers with seniors must have caused a shift at Fox News. Now they want to protect grandma and grandpa instead of supporting freedom to not wear masks. 

39 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump’s polling numbers with seniors must have caused a shift at Fox News. Now they want to protect grandma and grandpa instead of supporting freedom to not wear masks. 

Whoa whoa whoa. I don’t think so you human paraquat. You and your ilk told us we needed to sacrifice the olds. No backing down now. 

Posted (edited)

We are so completely fucked.

I'm actually rooting for India to become a true superpower to counterbalance China.  Because there's no fucking way we'll be able to, and we don't even deserve to anymore.  As sad as I am about the decline of this country, it's honestly what needs to happen for the good of the species going forward.  We had our time and we got fat, lazy, and stupid.  Really, really stupid.

I've made this analogy before, but if all the nations on earth were represented as kids in a high school cafeteria, we're the big jock who can beat everybody up but can't read.  The nerd table who will run the world in twenty years?  That's India, China, Japan, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.  And in twenty years we'll be just another former empire relegated to mid-major status, like Spain and Portugal.  And we really deserve it.

Edited by TexArcher

8 hours ago, TexArcher said:

We are so completely fucked.

I'm actually rooting for India to become a true superpower to counterbalance China.  Because there's no fucking way we'll be able to, and we don't even deserve to anymore.  As sad as I am about the decline of this country, it's honestly what needs to happen for the good of the species going forward.  We had our time and we got fat, lazy, and stupid.  Really, really stupid.

I've made this analogy before, but if all the nations on earth were represented as kids in a high school cafeteria, we're the big jock who can beat everybody up but can't read.  The nerd table who will run the world in twenty years?  That's India, China, Japan, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.  And in twenty years we'll be just another former empire relegated to mid-major status, like Spain and Portugal.  And we really deserve it.

There's a quick Netflix History 101 about the rise of China that I caught last night.  You are absolutely correct.  At least we got to grow up during some of the higher points.  Crazy that we probably won't even make it 100 years in the seat of power.

that Hannity clip is weird.  That's the first time I can remember that motherfucker saying something that made sense. 

11 hours ago, TexArcher said:

No, we'll be fucking worse than any other former empire.  Because to go with your analogy, we're the washed up old fuck who is all loud talk about what a badass he is....but all of his stories are about shit that he did decades before.  

He hasn't done shit lately but drink a shitload of beer and barely hold down his job as assistant manager of his father in law's auto parts store.  But goddamn, he won't shut up about what an awesome badass he (used to be) is.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

No, we'll be fucking worse than any other former empire.  Because to go with your analogy, we're the washed up old fuck who is all loud talk about what a badass he is....but all of his stories are about shit that he did decades before.  

He hasn't done shit lately but drink a shitload of beer and barely hold down his job as assistant manager of his father in law's auto parts store.  But goddamn, he won't shut up about what an awesome badass he (used to be) is.

Right.  We're Al Bundy talking about that time he threw four touchdowns against Germany.

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Right.  We're Al Bundy talking about that time he threw four touchdowns against Germany.

Perfect.

America, 2020:

hqdefault.jpg

Man, some of y'all give India and China too much credit. Yes, they've got glitz in the cities and such but each of those countries has a billion or so people living in abject poverty. 

While it seems that leadership's goal in America is to bring that standard to our shores, we have a ways to go before people are shitting in the street are riding on the tops of speeding train cars or living 15 to a 400 sq-ft. apartment in some huge city nobody outside of China has ever heard of. 

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion