Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

3 minutes ago, deech said:

Are you telling me that Billy Luicci is creating a false narrative and ranting against a fake conspiracy as a means to earn clicks/retweets with his school's fan base when he knows that it is pure nonsense and has no semblance of reality?

No he's not that smart.  He's a legit mouth breathing moron screaming at the moon.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Scholz said:

No he's not that smart.  He's a legit mouth breathing moron screaming at the moon.

agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

20 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

aggy's razor, friend. The stupidest explanation is probably the right one

PRINT. THE. SHIRTS. 

I regret that I only have 1 rep to give. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

This reads just like a deep state conspiracy. 

What has Billy said or done in the past that would make you feel like he has the mental capacity for situational manipulation , sans emotion? He's just not smart or organized enough to pull that off.

aggy's razor, friend. The stupidest explanation is probably the right one. 

Outstanding.

(As opposed to Hook 'em's razor:  What happens here changes the world.)

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Billy seems to think that every college is like aggy, where even alums won’t go back without a football game to lure them. 

He's right in regards to College Station and Starkville and the like.  But he doesn't seem to realize that there are also universities in places like Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc.

Just now, Orange&White said:

If Billy thinks that COVID is a big nothing scam and nothing to worry about, why did he take a six figure bailout from the government because of it? 

It's not a big nothing scam, but it's not a death sentence either that dictates that we have to hide away until some variable time period in the future, where a vaccine may or may not exist.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

:)

I appreciate that the moment an Ohioan who attended Miami (FL) goes full crackpot (right-wing edition), he immediately throws on an aggy hat.*

*yeah, yeah he grew up in Mineral Wells, but still

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Scholz said:

aggys are scared of playing Texas. It’s obvious. And it wasn’t a “few” years ago, lying aggy. You pussies ran off scared in 2012.

Yep. They had one guy say, "anytime, anywhere." Then they rescinded that and have repeated, "We don't need Texas. We didn't leave to get away from Texas. Texas drove everybody out including us. Don't look at the bowl game dodges! We're manly men not pussies! SEC!"

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

Georgia 247

"-The 247Sports Crystal Ball is 100 percent in favor of Texas A&M landing Miami Central tailback Amari Daniels and while the Aggies are in the mix, the latest intel continues to point toward Daniels staying closer to home. The hometown Hurricanes figure to be at the forefront of that discussion, but Georgia has a legitimate chance if they continue to make him feel like a priority."

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

This reads just like a deep state conspiracy.  What has Billy said or done in the past that would make you feel like he has the mental capacity for situational manipulation , sans emotion? He's just not smart or organized enough to pull that off.

aggy's razor, friend. The stupidest explanation is probably the right one. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Getafix said:

1)  There's a whole lot of " A&M ... but Texas" from Perroni and Hattersley.

2)  After the Ags reiterating their LJ to A&M takes, and saying he's in no hurry, it'll be something if the TFB thing happens soon, and it turns out to be LJ.

That would be on brand, as would Turner, as they expect him to end up at aggy, too.

This is what a tosu poster said; from an "insider" of course:

he will be re-classifying and enrolling at UF. Can't say I blame with everything going on.

Big 10 looking to shut it down, meanwhile, Ron DeSantis is telling college kids around the country, if your school shuts down, come to Florida (not specifically UF, but any of their schools).

9 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

This is what a tosu poster said; from an "insider" of course:

he will be re-classifying and enrolling at UF. Can't say I blame with everything going on.

Big 10 looking to shut it down, meanwhile, Ron DeSantis is telling college kids around the country, if your school shuts down, come to Florida (not specifically UF, but any of their schools).

Makes perfect sense. Not playing college football in 2020 might seriously affect a guy who won’t be playing college football until 2021. And reclassifying, I assume as 2020, well he’d have to already be finished with high school. 

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Looch and Nahlin just trading conspiracy theories about how this is all some kind of conspiracy by a cabal of football HATERZ

The "I really want something so GIMME GIMME GIMME" attitude displayed by a certain number of college football writers over the past week has been a sight to behold.