Jump to content
Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Gil Bang

I'm thinking that this Jacob Wohl dickhead deserves his own thread

Recommended Posts

You may have a market for quite some time. There is a rumor going around the Ruth Bader Ginsburg texted Warren for the number of that escort service.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we have a decorated combat veteran, which tells you he's honorable, truthful and dignified. 

Also, he's a prostitute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is this stupid fuck not in jail or sued in to Bolivia for libel and slander? 

Edited by kevwun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kevwun said:

How is this stupid fuck not in jail or sued in to Bolivia for libel and slander? 

He must have no money so nobody thinks suing is worth it.  As for jail, he really should have more charges by now, but I believe is facing felony securities fraud in California.  So, he will get what’s coming to him at some point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I can’t.

325b3adb7dee5094c3a838cd7294c239.jpg5b3e61cc26dace7db095f52eccccd1e7.jpg

as i was browsing this thread and read these pages, lenny kravitz's rendition of "american woman" was playing on my computer...it totally worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

He must have no money so nobody thinks suing is worth it.  As for jail, he really should have more charges by now, but I believe is facing felony securities fraud in California.  So, he will get what’s coming to him at some point.  

Well with his father and his driveway venue sponsor being attorneys, that adds in the hassle of dealing with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is basically an unelected republican congressman.

There's no difference between him and Kevin Mccarthy or Cornyn or the one eyed bandit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

How did y’all miss this?
 

No wonder he couldn't handle Liz in the sack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Hahahaha.  JFC, everyone and everything supporting the orange piece of shit is a fucking clown show.

True.  But in fairness, I don't think even Trump claims Wohl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why only the female candidates?

(Because they can’t find a woman who would lie and debase themselves for their ratfuckery?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why only the female candidates?

(Because they can’t find a woman who would lie and debase themselves for their ratfuckery?)
Would you like me to write some Bernie Sanders erotic fanfic for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Continental Op said:
12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:
Why only the female candidates?

(Because they can’t find a woman who would lie and debase themselves for their ratfuckery?)

Would you like me to write some Bernie Sanders erotic fanfic for you?

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy seems like some sort of bad performance art. It's not funny, it doesn't seem to have any payoff, it just fizzles every time.

I bet the brothas in San Quentin are gonna enjoy him. Well, at least his asshole.

Edited by relapse98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
giphy.gif

Whatever dude. When everyone is stroking it to my totally sweet story about Bernie Sanders, Medicare For All, and Rudy Giuliani wearing a machine mask you'll be stuck with Wohl and his tales of lime green dildos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Buying campaign merch which actually supports the candidate to own the libs

how's the view from the bottom of that sarchasm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did some work as a process server one summer in college and this is not how that works.

-You do not know who you’re serving on behalf of
-You don’t know the action you’re serving
-You never say “You’ve been served”

Process servers have been assaulted and killed doing their jobs - it’s done a certain way for protection of the server and to cause the minimum amount of drama.

These idiots have watched too much TruTV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Message Board User said:

 

*EDT

Edited by elfenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I did some work as a process server one summer in college and this is not how that works.

-You do not know who you’re serving on behalf of
-You don’t know the action you’re serving
-You never say “You’ve been served”

I have a friend who's wife is a lawyer and he has a little business serving papers because he gets bored shopping in pawn shops all day spending her money.
I can tell you, from what he has told me, 1st and 2nd as stated above, are definitely not always true. He has lawyer friends who hire them and they chat about what he is doing and who and why. May not be legal or the way it's supposed to be done, but he has definitely told me stories of stuff and he does, at least sometimes, know #1 and #2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably because he’s married to another lawyer and is an older adult and friendly with the attorneys he serves for.

The firm I worked for (and my mom was and is still the CFO there) has 9 different locations across Florida and hundreds of lawyers. So even though I had a personal connection there it’s such a large firm that I couldn’t possibly know everyone. But they were super strict about their rules around process serving.

I was at the branch in Tallahassee, state capital, so we did a fair amount of government stuff too so that could be in play.

If you’re serving someone some terrible news the last thing you want to do is announce it to them and anyone around.

Hand it over and GTFO before they have time to read it and figure out the legalese that says “You’re being taken to court and sued for custody of your kids”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

I have a friend who's wife is a lawyer and he has a little business serving papers because he gets bored shopping in pawn shops all day spending her money.
I can tell you, from what he has told me, 1st and 2nd as stated above, are definitely not always true. He has lawyer friends who hire them and they chat about what he is doing and who and why. May not be legal or the way it's supposed to be done, but he has definitely told me stories of stuff and he does, at least sometimes, know #1 and #2.

*whose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I did some work as a process server one summer in college and this is not how that works.

-You do not know who you’re serving on behalf of
-You don’t know the action you’re serving
-You never say “You’ve been served”

Process servers have been assaulted and killed doing their jobs - it’s done a certain way for protection of the server and to cause the minimum amount of drama.

These idiots have watched too much TruTV.

Image result for south park served gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

I have a friend who's wife is a lawyer and he has a little business serving papers because he gets bored shopping in pawn shops all day spending her money.
I can tell you, from what he has told me, 1st and 2nd as stated above, are definitely not always true. He has lawyer friends who hire them and they chat about what he is doing and who and why. May not be legal or the way it's supposed to be done, but he has definitely told me stories of stuff and he does, at least sometimes, know #1 and #2.

 

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Probably because he’s married to another lawyer and is an older adult and friendly with the attorneys he serves for.

The firm I worked for (and my mom was and is still the CFO there) has 9 different locations across Florida and hundreds of lawyers. So even though I had a personal connection there it’s such a large firm that I couldn’t possibly know everyone. But they were super strict about their rules around process serving.

I was at the branch in Tallahassee, state capital, so we did a fair amount of government stuff too so that could be in play.

If you’re serving someone some terrible news the last thing you want to do is announce it to them and anyone around.

Hand it over and GTFO before they have time to read it and figure out the legalese that says “You’re being taken to court and sued for custody of your kids”.

 

I used to serve papers for my wife's law firm. I generally knew big picture what was going on, but didn't really care to know the details. Like the bolded above: Knock on the door, ask for hte individual, hand over the blank envelope (except for a name on the front) and GTFO (car lock fob in hand, pepper spray in jacket pocket, engine running, car parked at the curb for quick getaway).. Most of mine were to private residences, to poors who were in custody battles and ugly divorces and such. I had a one person open the door so their dog could come at me. I was frequently threatened, but it never went past that. Most would know what was up, and refuse to take the envelope. Many wouldn't even answer the door, or just yell at me through the closed door. In that case, I would just leave it stuck in their front door, gate, whatever, as close to the door as I could safely get it.  Most seemed to be under the mistaken impression that if they didn't actually take the envelope, they didn't have to worry about it. Most people are idiots.

If they weren't home, or didn't answer, I try again the next day, then just leave the envelope. Document I tried in good faith, and turn in the paperwork.

Easy money. 100 bucks per service. I'd do a couple a week on average.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, relapse98 said:

This guy seems like some sort of bad performance art. It's not funny, it doesn't seem to have any payoff, it just fizzles every time.

I bet the brothas in San Quentin are gonna enjoy him. Well, at least his asshole.

I really don't see how he gets any money off of this, and in fact, they are paying out money to the actors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Nancy manages to hide a drug addiction for 30 years as a public official in Congress, including now almost 5 years as Speaker in two separate stints - damn she’s good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In all seriousness....this stuff IS performance art, right?

If it is, it's a really long game. Like, at some point there has to be a gotcha or haha moment, right? Most performance art has something about it that someone enjoys, does any of this shit excite anyone, other than just laughing at him?

Maybe it's for money. Maybe he's somehow conned some potato heads into paying him to drag names through the mud with off the wall shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notice how the fake stories told by these two incels are all about sexual fantasies?

These two fucking losers can't even BUY pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Again, they think saying the 70-year-old Warren had some rough sex with a 24 year old Marine and that the very attractive bi-racial Harris was banging a cute 26 year old was going to lose them votes? 

They would have lost the evangelical vote because the Bible says extra marital affairs are wrong when Democrats do them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Notice how the fake stories told by these two incels are all about sexual fantasies?

These two fucking losers can't even BUY pussy.

From the beginning, their  "How to Attract a Woman" playbook is based on this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 3:44 PM, Brisketexan said:

Notice how the fake stories told by these two incels are all about sexual fantasies?

These two fucking losers can't even BUY pussy.

But one of them could get some dick for free.  It'd be a hate fuck, but dick's dick, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

But one of them could get some dick for free.  It'd be a hate fuck, but dick's dick, right?

Right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...