Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

15 minutes ago, happyhookem said:

Well, goddamn, all the bypasses these threads take and you're reacting to one post and one answer. Where are you on the ones that take a real left turn? And, btw, I'm not fat.

I mean, they're not gonna kill ya
So if you give 'em a quick short, sharp, shock
They won't do it again. Dig it?
I mean he get off lightly, 'cause I would've given him a thrashing
I only hit him once! It was only a difference of opinion, but really
I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh?

8 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I say this every year but... we should hire mangino as an analyst. 

He hates us. VY SO. Year, they had us beat just about and a 3 rd down Offensive PI Gave us the ball back. Rest is history, 4th and 16 conversion etc..etc..  he blasted the conf saying we were given the game. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I say this every year but... we should hire mangino as an analyst. 

We'd have to remodel the bathrooms.

Not joking, btw. The rumour back when he was at KU was that their athletic department spent ~5 grand on custom plumbing to install an industrial-grade bidet that could hold his weight in the coaches' restroom.

Not joking, btw. The rumour back when he was at KU was that their athletic department spent ~5 grand on custom plumbing to install an industrial-grade bidet that could hold his weight in the coaches' restroom.
Your general pessimism and negativity is one thing, but I've had about enough of your British spellings here lately, sir. You are on notice.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:
25 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Your general pessimism and negativity is one thing, but I've had about enough of your British spellings here lately, sir. You are on notice.

He also thinks that all Superman actors, by divine right, should be British. 

16 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:
28 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Perhaps your view of the programme is coloured by your perception that it's still in the foetal stages of development.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, satyanash said:

To add on when I was in HS a Kansas assistant coming through to recruit told our coaches that he couldn’t physically wipe his own ass hole, either somebody else had to do it for him or he had to get In the shower. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bevo Num1 said:
14 minutes ago, bEastTexas said:
To add on when I was in HS a Kansas assistant coming through to recruit told our coaches that he couldn’t physically wipe his own ass hole, either somebody else had to do it for him or he had to get In the shower. 

Stick and a towel. There were illustrations on Shaggy.

UWzaO5.gif

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bEastTexas said:

To add on when I was in HS a Kansas assistant coming through to recruit told our coaches that he couldn’t physically wipe his own ass hole, either somebody else had to do it for him or he had to get In the shower

55 minutes ago, satyanash said:

The French had super-morbid obesity already solved. Of course he might still need the towel and stick for tightly adherent dingleberries and for drying off, depending on the model of shitter/washer. The Japanese have come up with some doozies.

11 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:
24 minutes ago, bEastTexas said:

manginotowel.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Txsbigeasy1 said:

Thank you!

don't think anybody should tell you what to do--really enjoy the surprises.  But the transition is really good and overall really good.  Just don't go using head's plastered on any Berke Breathed characters and you should be fine.  

• Like 2

I know this is a huge hypothetical question but let’s just say that Ingram has a great season, like he is projected to, coming off a solid freshman year. This year, I would imagine he is “the man.” With what you have seen out of Evans, do you think he would beat Ingram out and be our every down back? I know the safe bet is Ingram #1 and Evans comes in on different series but curious to see who people would take-Evans year 1 or Ingram year?

20 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I know this is a huge hypothetical question but let’s just say that Ingram has a great season, like he is projected to, coming off a solid freshman year. This year, I would imagine he is “the man.” With what you have seen out of Evans, do you think he would beat Ingram out and be our every down back? I know the safe bet is Ingram #1 and Evans comes in on different series but curious to see who people would take-Evans year 1 or Ingram year?

Platoon with Ingram as 1A

2 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

To be fair it's a long, tough haul down the Jism Trail.  Even tougher starting from Ft Bagadicks in the Indian Territory.

I thought the Jism Trail was just a loop surrounding the Bryan Collie Station area, and Ft. Bagadicks was an aggregation depot for regional consumption.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bevo Num1 said:
1 hour ago, bEastTexas said:

The stick and towel are no longer there, but the shit is.