Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Just now, BurntOrangeCrush said:

Good for Auburn. Just a 3* that we backed off of a month ago. Tom only wants elite recruits to come to DBU. I guarantee you we will not even remember this guys name by signing day. I'm already laughing at people that think this is a loss. 

Don't care. Got Herman.

You forgot “it’s a long time till signing day, wait till Auburn shits the bed and goes 6-6”

• Like 4

I don't have any issues with a kid going where they want, but I sincerely hope my children are strong enough to follow their own dreams and not be dominated by myself or my better half if we have a different opinion.  I can respect that even if I think it's wrong.

Just now, UTDD said:

I don't have any issues with a kid going where they want, but I sincerely hope my children are strong enough to follow their own dreams and not be dominated by myself or my better half if we have a different opinion.  I can respect that even if I think it's wrong.

hello Mr. Little

Just now, UTDD said:

Until they tell you they want to go to aggy, then I hope you beat some sense into them.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

I thought it was obvious he changed his mind when he delayed his announcement and followed the Auburn fan to make his video? 

Everyone thought he was gone after the delay but then all the 9.95ers kept their picks with Texas. My guess is the other Texas commits thought CTJ was coming here, and that made the 9.95ers stay the course.  

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Well ain’t that some shit. Kid was s perfect for here. Curious how Auburn intends to use him. 

Who got next?

He could have been a great fit here. I wonder if the staff will actually consider taking someone to replace him (1:1) because Jerrin Thompson is not the same kind of safety as CTj.

8 minutes ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

Apparently CT Jr had told Dorbah and JaQuinden it would be Texas. Yikes.

Also according to Mike, so take with a grain of salt, but the Auburn side didn't regain confidence until 20 minutes before the decision. What a ride.

Next football season at Duncanville might get a little interesting.