Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

1 minute ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

We were at Academy last night and my wife saw the yeti ice packs right next to the cheap igloo ones and was convinced that the yeti ones had to be much better because they were so expensive.

Didn't the Indian Army just find proof that Yeti is more effective?

Evidence, people, evidence.

1 hour ago, AM Wood said:

a stainless one (which is what they are supposed to drink and eat out of) costs $6 at the walmarts.

this is the best thread in the whole internets.

They are?

Mine eats out of a castoff Tupperware container and drinks out of the toilet.  Dog, not wife...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:
Bout tree fiddy?

Just looked..50 bucks. But it comes in array of colors thatll match the theme of their house

so, she can get an Easter/spring color one, a Memorial Day/ 4th of July one, a fall one, Halloween one,  Christmas, Valentines Day, and a regular one ...

tree fiddy  

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

They are?

Mine eats out of a castoff Tupperware container and drinks out of the toilet.  Dog, not wife...

some plastics give them acne on their chin. the dog.... and maybe the wife.

5203378f75a73d22d847d7787892c027.jpg

Optimized-2014081795194811-e141151215477

Edited by AM Wood

11 minutes ago, Mudcat35 said:

I evidently have a magic phone in my car.  

Yesterday, the wife and I were driving back to Austin.  We were in separate cars.  While driving, she calls me from her car and tells me "I left my phone back at the house".  No, you didn't, because the car uses the cell phone.  The car is just the interface, the phone is the phone.  I *think* I got her to believe me, but I'm still not sure.

In any case, the phone was in her purse.

SMDH.

quality

23 minutes ago, Mudcat35 said:

I evidently have a magic phone in my car.  

Yesterday, the wife and I were driving back to Austin.  We were in separate cars.  While driving, she calls me from her car and tells me "I left my phone back at the house".  No, you didn't, because the car uses the cell phone.  The car is just the interface, the phone is the phone.  I *think* I got her to believe me, but I'm still not sure.

In any case, the phone was in her purse.

SMDH.

200.gif

• Haha 1

That’s similar to them misplacing key fobs all the damn time. Every time she’s looking for one the first thing I do is go out and see if the car will crank. 100% of the time it has. I walk back in and tell her I’ve narrowed down her search area.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, EE2B said:

That’s similar to them misplacing key fobs all the damn time. Every time she’s looking for one the first thing I do is go out and see if the car will crank. 100% of the time it has. I walk back in and tell her I’ve narrowed down her search area.

Next time you need to parlay your "help" into some special benefits.

1 hour ago, CycleTex87 said:

women&math.gif

even my 8 yo knows this

8yo: it was 3 years ago
wife: it was 2 years ago
wife: it was 2 years ago, why to you keep arguing with me?
8yo: because you're bad at math

I couldn't stop laughing and my wife was not amused.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

I got those little Tiles mostly because of her. I used to think she liked my keys more because there were only 2 keys and a fob on each set, whereas hers looks like a janitors. Then I started finding all 3 sets in her purse.

On 5/3/2019 at 2:26 PM, CycleTex87 said:

women&math.gif

I basically have a math major and my career is built around math. I ended up with two daughters. I hate nights when they have math homework, because they are really smart kids except for that one specific area. Between math and boys, high school is going to be quite an enjoyable time in my life I feel.

15 minutes ago, Modessit said:

At Mexican restaurant:

lemme guess you go to  a fancy restaurant and she sees the Soup Du Jour, and asks whats that... and the response of "Soup of the Day" comes back and she says, that sounds good, I'll have that?

(yes, its a dumb & dumber ref)

On 5/3/2019 at 3:52 PM, blacklab said:

even my 8 yo knows this

wife: it was 2 years ago
wife: it was 2 years ago, why to you keep arguing with me?
8yo: because you're bad at math

I couldn't stop laughing and my wife was not amused.

Well what was the right answer?