Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

6 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

I really hope we don't fuck this up and lose next week. 

I don't think losing is the issue. Losing bad might, like getting blown out. I don't see that happening though. I have a sneaking suspicion there is much more to the story. Not for Vasek, but the others. Maybe destiny has a plan for Sark and the longhorns. OU bad, aggy bad, NIL developing with the school with more money than anyone else. Maybe we are building the Death Star here.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

I’ve got to be honest, the aggy misery is making me much happier than the UT success.  I’m not sure what that says about me as a human being, but at this point our team has a ceiling this year in terms of what they can accomplish.  Maybe we win out, win the conference, and play in a respectable bowl game.  Yay progress!  Aggy has no floor.  The no floor part makes my dick harder than the respectable bowl game does.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

I put a link on the football board to a writer, that I know well, who is new to the MBG site. He covers Texas for them and does a preview of games on Thursday and a recap on Sunday. He's now doing a recruiting column on Tuesday. Here is his first one. If you're so inclined, give it a read and a share. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mittens said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sark hasn't been restricted by initial counters.
According to that breakdown, he signed 29.5 players per year vs 21.5 players per year the previous 7.

The NCCA has waived that rule for the past two years and even before when it was a rule, it was easy to circumvent. 

In other words, DONT WORRY ABOUT THE MOTHERFUCKING NUMBERS! 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1