LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

No excuse for that. That was a free 3 points for LSU. Combined that with Herman not taking the points at the goal line, at worst Texas is down only 7. Our coaches shit the bed. 

I'm just pissed. 1) for not taking the points, 2) Ingram with hands of stone, and 3) we have Boyce, who literally cannot be better than anyone else behind him. 

2 minutes ago, runthebone said:

COLLIN JOHNSON, you are costing yourself money by not doing shit.

he can't get any separation with his routes. so they send him just deep and even then he can't get separation. 

LJH was a great receiver and by far out most well rounded receiver. DD and CJ is limited in routes. 

LSU has a better, more even set of receivers to throw to. 

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Beck is making him look stupid. Orlando was controlling Burrow then opted to stop.

Poor blitz calls too, maybe they are too predictable or our guys just aren't fighting off blocks

Orlando's LBs are lost when defending space

Edited by pacman

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Why the fuck did we just start running off-tackle with keontay or just straight drop backs chunking it deep?

where are the screens?

where are the qb draws?

where is the play action?

Herman seems to want to play Big 10 or SEC football.  I think his tightness in the early going is showing on the field.

So much shit talking from LSU fans in the stands.  3 times in the red zone and only 7 points to show for it.  I like the aggressive play calling but it’s hurt us badly not converting.  We’re going to need to play a perfect 2nd half to overcome a LSU team that’s going to look to step on our throat:  I hope the coaches and team show up bc the fans definitely showed up. 

1 minute ago, CooterBrown said:

Our receivers have always had issues getting open. If Sam can’t thread a needle or throw up a great jump ball, our passing game is useless. Still don’t have a RB that can reliably dole out punishment.

Sam can't really throw anyone open.  Or if he can, he never has.

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Our running game did jack squat, primarily because we never even tried to establish the run except in the short yardage goal line plays.

We have to be more balanced on offense.  Ehlinger isn’t a good enough pure passer to just drop back and throw play after play.  This is supposed to be a power spread offense, and it needs to be that to play to our QB’s strengths.  There needs to be a lot more options, and then passing off playaction.

we were getting 4 yards a carry and thats fine

then LSU had FIVE GUYS in the box and we tried to throw. thats on Sam i guess? not sure but must keep running at em and make em pay for a five man box

• Like 2