What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fucking yesterday!

This shit is playing out in real time before our very eyes.

It's even more brazen...they were arrested hours later with last minute one way international airplane tickets. 

Pretty clear Rudy told them they needed to get the hell out of dodge city. Either to avoid prosecution or,  more likely to avoid their scheduled depositions on Capitol hill. 

Stupid mafia moves from the guy who helped bring them down. 

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

It's even more brazen...they were arrested hours later with last minute one way international airplane tickets. 

Pretty clear Rudy told them they needed to get the hell out of dodge city. Either to avoid prosecution or,  more likely to avoid their scheduled depositions on Capitol hill. 

Stupid mafia moves from the guy who helped bring them down. 

And if Rudy told them to GTFO, it was likely because Barr told him he needed to.

55 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Attorney client privilege doesn't apply when the communications involve a criminal conspiracy that the attorneys are party to.

If prosecutors are correct, this means two people who worked on legal matters for Trump were simultaneously running a straw donor scheme on behalf of foreign interests.

These.

It's just.....amazing.

"Hey, those two guys who just got busted on doing crimes with a foreign twist? Well, you can't get information from them.....why?  Well, because they were ACTUALLY doing legal work for ME!"

The quote above is taken from my new advice book "How to Totally Implicate Yourself in a Crime."

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

seriously, the movie is not going to be realistic. i can't believe this shit.

Yeah....now we're layering in Rudy meeting with the guys....in the Trump hotel..... mere hours before they tried to flee the country on one-way tickets....the day before they were supposed to testify to Congress.  And you know Rudy TOLD them to GTFO of Dodge.  Guys who have business with the words Fraud and Mafia IN THE FUCKING NAME.

The actual, real-deal reality has now officially become more bonkers than this:

ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....now we're layering in Rudy meeting with the guys....in the Trump hotel..... mere hours before they tried to flee the country on one-way tickets....the day before they were supposed to testify to Congress.  And you know Rudy TOLD them to GTFO of Dodge.  Guys who have business with the words Fraud and Mafia IN THE FUCKING NAME.

The actual, real-deal reality has now officially become more bonkers than this:

ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg

I mean - it's so fucking unreal that it's difficult to even fathom....except this entire administration is so fucking stupid.

With the timing the SDNY acted on this and their ongoing investigation referenced by Mueller, It's hard not to think there was active surveillance of these guys.  I suspect their entire Trump tower meeting with Rudy may have been recorded.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deech said:

I mean - it's so fucking unreal that it's difficult to even fathom....except this entire administration is so fucking stupid.

With the timing the SDNY acted on this and their ongoing investigation referenced by Mueller, It's hard not to think there was active surveillance of these guys.  I suspect their entire Trump tower meeting with Rudy may have been recorded.

BINGO.

The fact that many of these folks may have been under recorded surveillance for some time would not surprise me.

The fact that Trump and his flunkies continued open and shameless communications with them, without regard for the likelihood of being under recorded surveillance.....also would not surprise me.

This isn't Stupid Watergate.  It's "So Goddamned Stupid it Aborted Itself Before it Could be Born Watergate."

• Like 2

Just now, conVINCEd said:

Barr will kill everything.

At some point, Barr is sweating too--he's an accomplice.  There are only so many holes in the boat he can plug and they're coming in daily.  I don't know that he has enough tentacles. 

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

At some point, Barr is sweating too--he's an accomplice.  There are only so many holes in the boat he can plug and they're coming in daily.  I don't know that he has enough tentacles. 

Especially if those two clowns are under active surveillance.  It would not surprise me if Rudy is on tape telling them time to go - SDNY is coming to arrest soon and that Barr was briefed on SDNY case recently and reached out to Rudy in interim.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

The issues are getting beyond their control.  They can't slap them all away, we may have reached the point where there's just too much....

giphy.gif

Ignoring also the fact that someone gave Rudy the heads up on telling those guys to take flight.  I am willing to bet the SDNY gave Barr an update in the last few days.

7 minutes ago, deech said:

Ignoring also the fact that someone gave Rudy the heads up on telling those guys to take flight.  I am willing to bet the SDNY gave Barr an update in the last few days.

Clearly the GOP is employing the "too big to fail" strategy.  I.e., if every single Republican leader is totally corrupt and involved, you can't do anything about it because it would eliminate a huge chunk of the government.   Same reason that the blackface/sexual assault crew is still running the state of Virginia. 

1 minute ago, deech said:

As an attorney I will now have to vet people who work for my lawfirm from owning businesses named:

Mafia Rave

and 

Fraud Guarantee

Maybe those names will be available soon.  Perhaps they could be useful.

Do you speak Russian, perhaps?

2 minutes ago, deech said:

As an attorney I will now have to vet people who work for my lawfirm from owning businesses named:

Mafia Rave

and 

Fraud Guarantee

I'd add to the list:

Criminal Fuckery

Bad Guys Doing Bad Stuff

and

The Trump Organization [if you are ever tempted to REPRESENT such an enterprise, however, take my advice.....get paid up front]

27 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Barr will kill everything.

He took a got d*mn oath. It's about time he lived up to it. If he didn't want to deal with this, he should have said no and stayed in his old job. I hold people that have had those advantages to a higher standard because they have more choices and he chose wrong. Take it all from him and put him in a cage without a toothbrush for awhile.

22 minutes ago, deech said:

That's a BINGO

And of course they want the elections to decide because of all that Russian money being sunk into their campaigns. What's also crazy greedy is it wasn't enough just to take special interest money. 

• Like 1