What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

naive me did wonder how rudy still had a role in this administration.

the first 6 months were just various courts citing his statements on the news that the travel ban was a muslim ban.  "the president called me up and told me to make a muslim ban.  figure out how to do it, make it legal."  court after court cited that.

if you don't get fired for torpedoing your own client's case, there has to be something else where you are providing a lot of value.  seems like his rampant criminality is that thing.

• Like 1

Know who else is in Vienna right now ?  Dmitry Firtash. 

He's the Putin linked Ukrainian oligarch out on $172M bail in Vienna while he fights extradition to the US to face bribery charges.  Mobster.  He was also part owner of Cambridge Analytica.  At one point his atty was Lanny Davis when Davis was also representing Michael Cohen during his initial testimony to Congress.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Well well well, Rudy Colludy was about to make a run for it too 

What the fuck.  From the article:

But Giuliani, when confirming today that Parnas and Fruman were heading to Vienna on matters “related to their business,” told the Journal that he himself only had plans to meet with them when they returned to Washington. By this logic, Giuliani was also planning to fly to Vienna within roughly 24 hours of his business associates, but do no business with them while all three were there.

This morning, Giuliani told me he’d have to reschedule our lunch. I’ve tried to reach him since then, to discuss Parnas’s and Fruman’s arrests, among other things, to no avail. When I called at 3 p.m. ET to ask about his Vienna trip, a woman claiming to be his communications director answered the phone. I have called him more than 100 times over the past year, and this is the first time that has ever happened. She said she’d have to get back to me. As we spoke, I could hear a voice that resembled Giuliani’s shout “asshole” in the background. “Oh, sorry,” the woman told me. “He was talking to the TV.”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Damn the luck, all of Hillary’s emails and dirt of Hunter Biden were in Austria, but the deep state found out at the last second!

It is poetic musical justice, isn't it? The Von Trapp family had to flee Austria to avoid the clutches of the Nazis. Now Rudy may hear the Sound of sirens.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Please please please let the timing of Rudy shouting “asshole” at the TV line up with when Trump was throwing Rudy to the wolves on live TV!

Haha i bet it was and you know rudy is going apeshit. He will turn on trump and he might just do it on national television because that dude is crazier than a shithouse rat on a two week meth bender. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Know who else is in Vienna right now ?  Dmitry Firtash. 

He's the Putin linked Ukrainian oligarch out on $172M bail in Vienna while he fights extradition to the US to face bribery charges.  Mobster.  He was also part owner of Cambridge Analytica.  At one point his atty was Lanny Davis when Davis was also representing Michael Cohen during his initial testimony to Congress.

That firm that the Trump campaign uses, Data Propria, is run by four guys that used to be at CA and his campaign manager Parscale is tied up in that too. Lot of dirty dirty stuff going on.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....now we're layering in Rudy meeting with the guys....in the Trump hotel..... mere hours before they tried to flee the country on one-way tickets....the day before they were supposed to testify to Congress.  And you know Rudy TOLD them to GTFO of Dodge.  Guys who have business with the words Fraud and Mafia IN THE FUCKING NAME.

The actual, real-deal reality has now officially become more bonkers than this:

ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg

Wait wait wait.  So you're telling me there is no Carol in HR?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Giuliani is being perfectly set up as the fall guy.  It's kind of sad that he doesn't realize it yet.  LOL jk, fuck him.

Trump's comments on Rudy today echo his comments on Michael Coen when the shit hit the fan. "He has his other clients...."