Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Anything goes in this thread. Why not? 
if y’all are into violins—these chicks are pretty awesome also. It’s not classical more techno’ish. Not describing it very well. One glass of Spanish Albariño wine into the night shift I am. 

if you haven’t heard of them or seen them you should give them a listen. There are better videos of what they look like but this is the best cut of their abilities on violin.

Or this pair of twins...

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I know as much as everybody else on this thread including FCB and CDC.

My vague point was a photoshop image of Luke would be more likely than UM.

Also, way off topic, the CUM acronym is juvenile and stupid.

I would absolutely not be opposed to Luke Fickell (provided Urban said no and we actually interviewed him along with other names being mentioned). 

Just now, Dilligas said:

image.jpeg.43251de2e3a5d5153c894b8ea897b0df.jpeg

Hmmm. Ketch busting in on our night crew energy. 

13 minutes ago, ChemicalHorn said:

Week 6 is pretty late for us. Most years it’s week 1 or 2.

Yeah no doubt, going 0-2 against fucking Maryland will knock you out of the CFP conversation really damn fast.

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, pops said:

Gezzus h. I dig Reznor but come on. 

Karen O is killer, love all of her music. As the saying goes around here she fucks!
Pretty big Zeppelin fan too. One of the many reasons I married the wifey is she jammed Houses of the Holy on first real date. My favorite album.

That version of Immigrant song fits the N European bizarro fuck slasher to a T. While Karen O does not compare to R Plant chops, she brings a lot of sex appeal so it works for me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Reese Bennett said:

Ketch needs to keep quiet. 

yeah, uh thats not happening. he needs his 9.95.  of course we are still pursuing Meyer because we are trying to make sure he doesn't miss out on a great house in Westlake Hills that just came available.

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I would absolutely not be opposed to Luke Fickell (provided Urban said no and we actually interviewed him along with other names being mentioned). 

Not gonna ever give that fat fuck a dime but before herm was hired he had a war room that said herm may be unhirable.   Drinking problem

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Luke over Franklin? Yea im in too. There is no other mid major coach i would be happy with. If UM really is dead, then talk to luke.

I’m cool with this as long as there is a real interview process. Still Urban or Bust!

22 minutes ago, General Specific said:

If you’re talking about Sheena Easton. Yes, yes it does make Prince a chick band.

Was talking about Lisa and Wendy. 

But I've never really known what to think of "bands" that are just a bunch of people playing one person's music.

13 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Fickell has no connection to Texas at all. Spent his entire playing and coaching career in the midwest. Not sold on him being a good option.

Saban had no connections in the south or Texas either before leaving MSU for LSU, outside of a short stint with the Cowboys. (Credit to @closetojumping for the research in that regard)

4 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

What I find strange is how many of you all with this supposed Big Dick Energy are all fine with the rationalization that Urban is just waiting for tOSU season to be over.

Two things:

1.  I realize there are guys he could want for the staff coaching for tOSU and it may be hard to get them to commit initially with their season ongoing BUT if he's so concerned that he can't do it with this EXACT  perfect set of circumstances/staff then is he really still the guy he used to be.  I would like THE Urban Meyer, not some pussy version of him that isn't still confident in his own big dick energy to put together a kick ass staff and wreck shop with or without a few pieces from his previous band.

2.  Who gives a fuck about tOSU.  They are the fucking enemy, especially recruiting these days in this state.  If you are Urban Meyer and are REALLY serious  about being the coach at the University of Texas one of the first things you need to do is kneecap some bullshit noodle-chili eating motherfuckers who are coming into this state and taking the talent out.  If I were in that position I would realize that fucking tOSU over was in my own self-interest given the job I was taking and sure wouldn't pussy foot around starting to talk to their coaches and disrupt them.  Again if you are Urban Myer and not willing to do that you don't really have what it takes any more.

I'm fine with some of the other rationalizations here but the "waiting for tOSU season to be over so he can talk to coaches there" isn't one of them.  

Retarded take 

Saban had no connections in the south or Texas either before leaving MSU for LSU, outside of a short stint with the Cowboys. (Credit to [mention=429]closetojumping[/mention] for the research in that regard)

Ok, John Mackovic had no connections to Texas either before coming to Texas, outside of a short stint with the Cowboys.

It isn’t particularly useful to use the top coach in college history as a comparison tool. The chances of falling into a guy like that are extremely low.