Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

#2 in Big 12 and #16 nationally isn't bullshit.

I'll tell you what's bullshit: #7 in Big 12 and #73 nationally.

Guess which team that is?

Never claimed our defense is anything. But if you are going to use tallest pigmy logic by comparing to our wet toilet paper defense, you will get no argument from me.

Our D sucks because our coaches  have no ability to adjust. OU defense does not scare anyone, their rankings are propped up by playing shit offenses in the Big XII. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

Never claimed our defense is anything. But if you are going to use tallest pigmy logic by comparing to our wet toilet paper defense, you will get no argument from me.

Our D sucks because our coaches  have no ability to adjust. OU defense does not scare anyone, their rankings are propped up by playing shit offenses in the Big XII. 

Their defense has the best characteristic in the big 12. Which is the ability of never having to play a Riley offense. 

10 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

The same ones we played? Fucking retard

2 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

SIAP - Grinch interviewing for Arizona job.

I’m wondering if Riley decides it’s his time to try the NFL. There are going to be a bunch of openings and if he ever wanted to go, this is going to be a good year to try. 

Just now, closetohumping said:

If he doesn't leave now, he'll never leave.  I'm convinced Stoops stayed because it was so easy to win this conference.  Hopefully Lincoln is looking for a different challenge.

Stoops also stayed bc the lifestyle is so much better in college. NFL coaches live at their office. The hours and life balance sucks for families. Does Riley have young children?

I doubt Riley goes pro, but his stock may never be higher. 

12 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

If he doesn't leave now, he'll never leave.  I'm convinced Stoops stayed because it was so easy to win this conference.  Hopefully Lincoln is looking for a different challenge.

I mean, we've basically let this become a Clemson/ACC type of deal.  They can drop a game every year, and it doesn't even matter which one, then pound an overmatched opponent in the CCG and go to the playoff.  And we're the only ones who can put a stop to it.  Except that we can't, because our coach is a fake genius asshole.

Edit: I do think Riley has NFL daydreams, and I don't think Stoops ever did.  I hope Riley gtfo and the Sooners actually miss on a head coaching hire for the first time in like 20 years.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Stoops also stayed bc the lifestyle is so much better in college. NFL coaches live at their office. The hours and life balance sucks for families. Does Riley have young children?

I doubt Riley goes pro, but his stock may never be higher. 

Hopefully this means no NFL for Urban.  Kind of surprised that the NFL is more strenuous.  But, there seasons are definitely longer.  I would think recruiting in college can be taxing,  but I think the assistants are on the road more.

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Hopefully this means no NFL for Urban.  Kind of surprised that the NFL is more strenuous.  But, there seasons are definitely longer.  I would think recruiting in college can be taxing,  but I think the assistants are on the road more.

UM will be on our sidelines next year or he's done with coaching. It's that simple /BDE

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You’re talking about the comma in your post, right? 

It was for effect. A pause. I’m not a fucking English major, sir. I figured out you could buy things with money instead so as a consequence I have the burden of imperfect grammar. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I’m wondering if Riley decides it’s his time to try the NFL. There are going to be a bunch of openings and if he ever wanted to go, this is going to be a good year to try. 

Does it matter.  They'll just hire another coordinator and kick our ass. 

• Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Teams not named Oklahoma who have won or shared a Big 12 football championship since 2009: Baylor, TCU, Oklahoma State, Kansas State.

Not listed: Texas.

We also have the second most conference titles with a whopping 3, but continue to be a cherry picking twat when confronted with truth. We haven't won shit in a while. You aren't educating anyone. Guess what? In the last six years nobody but Oklahoma has won one...hence, the comment about OU being the only team consistently winning them. They've won 16 of 25 for fucks sake. 

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

It was for effect. A pause. I’m not a fucking English major, sir. I figured out you could buy things with money instead so as a consequence I have the burden of imperfect grammar. 

A pause, you say? For what.....contemplation, perhaps?

9 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

After today's games, I'm out on Kelly, Fitzgerald, Campbell, and __________ G5 wannabes.

Fuck 'em all. Do not want

UM or bust! BDE

One game’s outcome is the basis for your opinion of a coach? It’s almost a certainty UM is not coming. You either need to get your brain wrapped around one of the other coaches or be ok with Herman. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

One game’s outcome is the basis for your opinion of a coach? It’s almost a certainty UM is not coming. You either need to get your brain wrapped around one of the other coaches or be ok with Herman. 

No, the games today just reminded me why none of the others excite me in the first place.

Edited by DFW Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, nnm said:

Gary Patterson has entered the room. 

I agree with @LTtxfan. Do not want that oaf

Yeah that Fatterson has been one hell of a coach recently...     SMDH

2016 TCU 6–7 4–5 5th L Liberty    
2017 TCU 11–3 7–2 2nd W Alamo 9 9
2018 TCU 7–6 4–5 T–5th W Cheez-It    
2019 TCU 5–7 3–6 T–7th      
2020 TCU 6–4 5–4 6th      
TCU