Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

36 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What a weird guy also. Never really showing up with her at events and such maintaining he was shy or some shit. Then nails her best friend. Weird deal. 

Proof that for every hot women or man, there is someone who is tired of their shit and looking around. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What a weird guy also. Never really showing up with her at events and such maintaining he was shy or some shit. Then nails her best friend. Weird deal. 

Yes, weird sort of like Renee and Kenny type shit. The C&W crowd attracts the perv guys. 

If anything, the last two games showed us that we had the talent in 2020. What we didn't have was a coaching staff with the brains and fortitude to make this talent-laden team a champion. The staff simply did not put in the hard work required to beat the good teams. They felt their way thru the season making mistake after mistake until things finally came together - way too late to give these kids what they deserved. This is all on Tom Herman. He failed these kids. Period. We will never beat Oklahoma as long as our coaching staff is inferior to theirs. Tom's Gotta Go.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Hook 'Em 8

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m glad I don’t have to deal with junk. Boobs are enough for me. Lol. Y’all are pretty cool. I think mostly my divorce made me realize life is way too short and so I don’t sweat the small shit as much anymore and am just myself for better or worse. Cuts all the bullshit. Just be me and if peeps don’t like me it’s actually freeing. Cuz I’m like I don’t waste a minutes thought on it. Like who gives a fuck? That’s what’s changed about me the most since I started posting. Probably shouldn’t have posted all the pics of me I guess but I’ve been posting for years and finally thought, “Fuck it!” Lulz. 

anyway, Urban or fucking Bust! The Plan B names are dwindling even more. 

I'd give you a like, but apparently I'm a poors on this site. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Farm girls are willing to slide on a latex glove, lube up, and do some things your Hollywood types would look down upon as dirty and beneath them.

I'm sure a lot of dudes in Hollywood are willing to do some prostate massaging

So, presuming Clemson kicks tosu's ass Friday, pick the day we announce Herman's firing.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or does it happen the week after?

I'll say Wednesday

Edited by alphahorn

4 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

So, presuming Clemson kicks tosu's ass Saturday, pick the day we announce Herman's firing.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or does it happen the week after?

I'll say Wednesday

Que?

5 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

So, presuming Clemson kicks tosu's ass Saturday, pick the day we announce Herman's firing.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or does it happen the week after?

I'll say Wednesday

Tuesday. It gives him time to see if any cant miss jobs open in the NFL on Monday and when that doesn't happen he'll come home to us. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

I guess you can certainly scratch Mullen off the list. Good, not a fan anyway.

Yep. Urban or Bust. Also, have a feeling we will be seeing a similar beat down of Notredame but there will be more excuses for BK than there are for Mullen. Not to excuse Mullen but he knew his team wasn’t gonna give a fuck if they weren’t playing for the CFP. He said as much when the regular season ended. And it was obvious that the team gave up early on. Didn’t even show up tonite really. Honestly I am Urban or Bust. But of all the HCs out there not named Urban, Lincoln Riley is damn good. And he’s young. But he’s NFL bound unless he wants to be like Stoops and stay for a long time. Fuck all Plan B options! 

Urban is the way. He is the only way! 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

I guess you can certainly scratch Mullen off the list. Good, not a fan anyway.

I mean can you? I’d still take him as long as he has a solid DC hire. I mean it was one game. If anything this would make him more available right? Either way won’t happen with the show clause and everything else but still, it is just one game