Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Curiously Urban Meyer potentially coming to Texas isn't the only place Futureman has weighed in on fisting.  You have the natural fisting conversation that goes on in any good old fashioned Whataburger thread as well

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/137-what-do-you-order-at-whataburger/&do=findComment&comment=2763747

All seems very Freudian.

6 minutes ago, dec3169 said:

I have lived by a theory for the last 20 years of business travel and it hasn't failed me once.  If you want good Mexican food never go to the places with primary colors on the outside of the building (especially neon lights).  Look for the pastels, and make sure the bldg is one of the crappiest-looking buildings in the area.   to any place that serves saltines with pads of butter.  Chips and warm salsa for the win.

fify

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, markstanco said:
17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:
Mustard.  That's it.  I'd rather fist myself than put mayo on anything. 

A BLT is the only acceptable sandwich with mayo. However, avocado based "mayo" is 20x better.

I avoid BLT's due to the Mayo - but I'd try your version with the avocado spread.  Sign me up. 

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I was shocked when I went to a DQ here for the first time, ordered a steak finger basket, and the kid looked at me like I had a unicorn head. I ordered a M&M blizzard and sheepishly walked away. 

Most DQs here only serve ice cream, though I think there is DQ “grill and chill” here now. 

We have normal DQs around Tyler.  Burgers, tacos, all the good stuff (except Orange Julius).  I found out about the different DQ businesses in FL - they even have different phone apps.

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Exactly. Mayo is for amateurs. And it’s nasty. And if it’s put on mine (which has been done even though i tell people no fucking Mayo) it totally ruins the entire burger. You have to chuck it. 
can’t believe we have no spies at the airport and no one has tried hacking into Belmont. We are slipping. COVID has screwed it all up. That and ten years of shitty football. We are off our game. 

Yep, for those situations that lack listening & understanding and/or reading comprehension skills, we condiment-haters have to chuck those burgers slathered in who-knows-what, too. lol

1 minute ago, dec3169 said:

We have normal DQs around Tyler.  Burgers, tacos, all the good stuff (except Orange Julius).  I found out about the different DQ businesses in FL - they even have different phone apps.

I’m in the great white north. Where Whataburger and breakfast tacos are thousands of miles away.  

9 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'll agree it's not that bad - but I still don't think it's some OMG moment.  I mean I'd still get a hard on if one of my favorite teams hired Jimmy Johnson but I'm an old MF.  UncleBuck is right - it would improve the current ranking.  But to think in the last couple weeks some mass chaos with recruits leaving their commitments all over seems like wishful thinking.  But I'll say it again - there will be no major talent issue...at least until he gets to the playoffs.  Still...just get him and everything will be fine.  Don't sweat the details of when.  Easy for me to say, of course.  I wish you all the worst. 

Jokes aside, I actually don't wish UT the worst.  Prob because a lot of my friends and family are tormented alums.  But I think it would be great for The Game to really mean a lot again.  LR isn't going to be scared of Urban.  It will be a great matchup imo.  

Can we do a Hook'em and a Fuck You? I'm conflicted.

3 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Yep, for those situations that lack listening & understanding and/or reading comprehension skills, we condiment-haters have to chuck those burgers slathered in who-knows-what, too. lol

It’s a moral imperative. Chucking burgers can be satisfying. Even if I’m pissed off bc my order has been fucked. My dad almost got arrested at a McDonalds drive thru once in Amarillo. They screwed his order badly and he refused to leave the drive thru. RIP dad. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Why are we intrigued by that bonkers squid Twitter account? What did I miss?
He's in some bizarre love triangle with rap game Larry and some other guy on Twitter (they may all be the same person in fact). And Larry, in turn, "called" the Ewers decommitment right before it happened, leading to the possibility that he really has a connection somewhere.

Oh, and all three members of said triangle have been very bullish on Meyer to TX.

He's in some bizarre love triangle with rap game Larry and some other guy on Twitter (they may all be the same person in fact). And Larry, in turn, "called" the Ewers decommitment right before it happened, leading to the possibility that he really has a connection somewhere.

Oh, and all three members of said triangle have been very bullish on Meyer to TX.

Hey RapGameLarry is just trying to hustle, lay down some beats and knock down some treys.

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Has rap game Larry tweeted anything? I figured he be all about tomorrow. 

Why do I feel like tomorrow will leave me like the Christmas where I wanted an Atari and got a three piece suit made out of denim?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Why do I feel like tomorrow will leave me like the Christmas where I wanted an Atari and got a three piece suit made out of denim?

So you're saying tomorrow will greatly exceed our wildest dreams.  I'm in. 

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CTC2 said:

I hope you kicked Santa in the balls. That’s shitty. No way to confuse an Atari with a denim suit. You got trolled. 

24 minutes ago, senorfussybutt said:

I know I'm new here... but shouldn't this be about Urbs and football?

I think I found a clue - Senorfussybutt is a plant.  Belmont is trying to tell us in code that Urban is coming.

It can't be any clearer - the anagram of his username is:  Urbs to UT - f'n yes!

On 11/29/2020 at 11:07 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Bruce Cassidy.  Still golfs w Urban a few times a year.  Sold excel mining for 900M.  I sit on the board for one of his other companies.  

Big indeed, he definitely covers a few chinstraps, shoe laces, dozen scholarships and chartered flights.  Bagnoli recently had the North Tower @ the Shoe named on the family's behalf.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, dec3169 said:

I think I found a clue - Senorfussybutt is a plant.  Belmont is trying to tell us in code that Urban is coming.

It can't be any clearer - the anagram of his username is:  Urbs to UT - f'n yes!

[Mr Burns voice] Yessss... Yesssss.... Smitherssssss, they are on to something....[/Mr Burns voice]

In actuality, I wish I had inside information; but, I do not.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic