Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

In a city overrun with frou frou options, I'm partial to Dan's breakfast tacos.  They're twice the size as anywhere else and half the price.  

Good but Bill Miller’s breakfast tacos are the best in town and it’s not even close.

giphy.gif

Damn, if those shits weren’t the greasiest Son of a bitchin ass burgers, but so Danged  good. Double Meat Double cheese! Kind of preferred Frans to be honest. Haven’t been in 15 plus years

I just lived closed to that Dan’s they were about the same every where. I loved the airport location and I think fran’s off Cameron maybe?

Damn, if those shits weren’t the greasiest Son of a bitchin ass burgers, but so Danged  good. Double Meat Double cheese! Kind of preferred Frans to be honest. Haven’t been in 15 plus years
Haha. Fran's was my first summer job. Bussing breakfast and BBQ. Talk about being a grease monkey! Agree the burger was outstanding.

7 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

So if it this gets done, how will the process go down?  Would CDC announce early tomorrow morning that Tom Herman has stepped aside, parted ways, been fired and then a few hours later Urban is announced as his replacement at a press conference or would it drag out for a day or two after Tom is out?

How it should go. 

CDC: We fired Tom this morning since his buyout dropped today and Urbs is currently buying a house. Cool. 

7 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

The recruiting board is where, during the height of their panic and furious hand-wringing over what firing Charlie would do to the '17 recruiting class, it was suggested that we should hire a secret HC to ghost coach the team while allowing  Charlie to remain as a figurehead/recruiter. 

In hindsight, that may have been the smart move. 😂

15 minutes ago, troph said:

Nicole is single

What burger vs rural burger shacks

Lame asses not going to the airport to spy

Tomorrow is the big day

About sums it up boys?

I haven't read the last 10 pages or so, but I'm pretty sure you left out a lot of fisting references. On a different note, can you work out a Surly Amber alert so I can stop checking?

Damn, what are you drinking?  They are good but Mi Madre's are better.  Hell i'd rather have a Don Juan at JIM

Don Juan is excellent but you really have to give the potato egg and cheese a try. Add bacon too. Their tortillas are great, their potatoes are excellent, eggs soft scrambled and just the right amount of salt. it’s not really a Tex mex style taco. Executed to near perfection. Don Juan is super legit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

In a city overrun with frou frou options, I'm partial to Dan's breakfast tacos.  They're twice the size as anywhere else and half the price.  

Lately craving both Vazquez on Research & Burnet Road, and El Arroyo, of course, for breakfast tacos.

• Hook 'Em 1

I haven't read the last 10 pages or so, but I'm pretty sure you left out a lot of fisting references. On a different note, can you work out a Surly Amber alert so I can stop checking?

True. But I’ve mastered the ignore feature so there’s that.

Just now, South Austin said:

The fuck happened to this thread?

We were talking about Dirty's opening back up. Not your mom's dirty as it has never been closed. But Dirty's the Burger place.

Oh and Urban Meyer is coming to Texas and Herman will be coaching UTSA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

So if it this gets done, how will the process go down?  Would CDC announce early tomorrow morning that Tom Herman has stepped aside, parted ways, been fired and then a few hours later Urban is announced as his replacement at a press conference or would it drag out for a day or two after Tom is out?

There is now way these things happen on the same day. 

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

The fuck happened to this thread?

It's allll tied together. You just have to look closely, for a long time, with your eyes a little crossed ... like with those subliminal poster thingies that were popular back in the 90s.

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

We were talking about Dirty's opening back up. Not your mom's dirty as it has never been closed. But Dirty's the Burger place.

Oh and Urban Meyer is coming to Texas and Herman will be coaching UTSA.

Herman to Vandy. Calling it now 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic