Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Slow night. What time that plane landing?

I mean I'm not sure I want to do something this fucking stupid and pointless but I could be talked into it.

I think if we could afford a fucking banner we could certainly make it worth your time to be a Surly reporter in the ground. You’d need a “media” flak jacket of course.

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Hammer out finer points before putting wet sigs to paper (fuck e-sigs), scope out his new office digs, spit in Herman's face and/or house shop? Some of y'all are really trying to rain on this parade, huh?

Of all the crazy shit that has been speculated/posted in this thread, you're trying to tell us that the idea of Urban being in LA a couple days after final scene or flying to ATX really registers on the "no fucking way" meter?

Not now we’re talking about burgers

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

In N Out is overhated. Fries aren't that bad if you get them well done (I agree they are below par for a fast food joint). Their burgers aren't anywhere near "shit". Also, I've definitely noticed a difference in quality in California locations vs non-California locations.

P Terry's definitely laps In N Out and Whataburger though.

Fast food? I would rather you inject me with Covid. How can anyone eat food you pickup in a fucking drive through cooked in a vat of reused grease? You guys are arguing about which strain of AIDS is better. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mean I'm not sure I want to do something this fucking stupid and pointless but I could be talked into it.

Dude you'd instantly be #1 in rep if you got a pic of Urbs stepping off that plane.

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

8 bath 6BR. IIRC.

There was a smaller 3/3.5 at 732 The Strand for 9.2 mil.

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Even tiny shitholes there go for ungodly $$$. Esp close to the pier.

Edited by wood

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

Short Stop, ftw 

Yes sir...and they never, ever, ever get your order wrong. Whataburger has screwed me at the drive-thru the last three times I've been. Might not ever go back.

Edited by wood

There is a zero percent chance you haven’t done anything more stupid or pointless than this.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Lampasas. Haven’t been to Burnet one. I just had a junior burger but I put cheddar cheese on it. I thought it was damn good. 

I’ve just been to the Burnet one but definitely is a throw back era burger.   

1 hour ago, texasfight2025 said:

Five years - $12M per.  We already “know” this

1 hour ago, UncleBuck said:

Hearing 5 years at 6x2M. You heard it here fourth.

I got pretty excited when my buddy who isn’t a Texas fan said he knew the offer was 5 years at $12 million each, until he reminded me I already told him.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

In N Out is overhated. Fries aren't that bad if you get them well done (I agree they are below par for a fast food joint). Their burgers aren't anywhere near "shit". Also, I've definitely noticed a difference in quality in California locations vs non-California locations.

P Terry's definitely laps In N Out and Whataburger though.

What burger

McDonald's

Freddy

Steak and Shake

Wendy's

Garbage 

Garbage 

Garbage

Garbage

In and out

Jack in the Box

Burger King

No love for Dirty's on here?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TexasRenegade said:

What burger

McDonald's

Freddy

Steak and Shake

Wendy's

Garbage 

Garbage 

Garbage

Garbage

In and out

Jack in the Box

Burger King

No love for Dirty's on here?

I can do without the McDonald's, but I'm with ya the rest of the way.

3 minutes ago, wood said:

Yes sir...and they never, ever, ever get your order wrong. Whataburger has screwed me at the drive-thru the last three times I've been. Might not ever go back.

I grew up behind Top Notch on Burnet Road, and the Longhorn is my go-to burger. I am forever grateful my three kids think the same, as any further recommendation post TN mention is moot. 

13 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Fast food? I would rather you inject me with Covid. How can anyone eat food you pickup in a fucking drive through cooked in a vat of reused grease? You guys are arguing about which strain of AIDS is better. 

You never had to eat bologna sandwiches for lunch and it's showing.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lemonade is really good there

They need to knock it off with the lemon in their iced tea though. You tell them unsweetened no lemon they’re like “yeah she must be kidding, stupid or cray because no one wants tea without lemon.” So irritating.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I would have been a few mins late. Accepted a ride right as I was thinking about heading that way. Ended up being Shelby Slawson (no cr). She had no intel on Urban. That bitch.

@Telegraph_it, you're our only hope. 

1 hour ago, Telegraph_it said:

I’ll just fly my beech over there and taxi around a bit. I can probably get there in an hour. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic