Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Not to speed up your impending death or anything, but just going to leave this here and say skip to the 51:50 mark in the podcast. 

Damn you! Almost fell for it but with sooner Corby that was obviously Gordo doing fake Tom Hicks. At least that is what I choose to believe. And I need to conserve ammo.

7 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

This why would UM be in LA on a Monday?

Clearly to stick around for ~48 hours until he could meet with Fox execs to work through procedure for his departure from Big Noon Kickoff. Or be in-person with his new agent (whoever that might be, but, you know, lots of 'em in LA) to finalize negotiations before hopping on a plane to one of two destinations dependent on outcome of same: Dublin, OH or Austin, TX. 

13 minutes ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

I highly doubt UM stays in LA all week just to do a show one day a week. 

Yeah, L.A. weather is stupid good lately.  80 degrees today.  I was in (on) Hermosa Beach for Tday, and the scantily-clad pussy was off the fucking charts.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, L.A. weather is stupid good lately.  80 degrees today.  I was in (on) Hermosa Beach for Tday, and the scantily-clad pussy was off the fucking charts.   

Yes sir. Love me some HB. You play some vball?

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think he will be in jail since he said he’d lead the charge to burn down campus and will piss in the ashes. Since he posted it here that’s premeditation. Lol

I’m thinking surly admin should permanently fix “Whoop! Gig ‘Em Aggies” as a signature to all of his posts. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Not sure but I think this is how you humblebrag, I mean 80 degrees, WTF!?

1 minute ago, Mikey4 said:
2 minutes ago, Caddox said:
Why would CUM fly into Austin before the news hits?

To be here for an announcement I guess.

Better not fucking look like this. Probably the biggest moment since Hitler rose to power and they still chose to dork it up

E730B09A-E116-4932-BE85-2F43121ED074.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm out driving uber right now. I'll see if I end up getting taken that way.

Slow night. What time that plane landing?

I mean I'm not sure I want to do something this fucking stupid and pointless but I could be talked into it.

In N Out is overhated. Fries aren't that bad if you get them well done (I agree they are below par for a fast food joint). Their burgers aren't anywhere near "shit". Also, I've definitely noticed a difference in quality in California locations vs non-California locations.

P Terry's definitely laps In N Out and Whataburger though.

Edited by ChampionshipLevelPiss
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Why would CUM fly into Austin before the news hits?

Hammer out finer points before putting wet sigs to paper (fuck e-sigs), scope out his new office digs, spit in Herman's face and/or house shop? Some of y'all are really trying to rain on this parade, huh?

Of all the crazy shit that has been speculated/posted in this thread, you're trying to tell us that the idea of Urban being in LA a couple days after final scene or flying to ATX really registers on the "no fucking way" meter?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic