Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It sucks does it not? So many of y’all posters are married so imagine trying to date during a fucking pandemic. This board feels like speed dating though soooo it’s not all bad. 

Hey we’re not all married! I’ve got a place in Sonora so maybe we could meet up at the Shoneys in San Angelo. And forget about the 44 waist comment, I’ll start working out. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

I'm confused. Are we talking about the dude that used to host Fear Factor or is there somebody noteworthy named Joe Rogan?

The guy with the most listened to podcast on the planet?   Yeah,  same guy

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Dude I love these coaching searches. I’m so fucking addicted to reading anything and everything about them. 

It’s all about the anticipation of the big announcement. The moment we show the world we’re not a bunch of limpdick has beens and wannabes. That Texas returns to its rightful throne. That coupled with the very real fear of failure and embarrassment on a national scale is what makes the corching search so titillating. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

If we really think that’s possibly him coming from CA via private jet and I mean for real - I’ll partner up with someone to go out there and sleuth it. Needs to be someone who knows how to get around the Richy-Rich parts of ABIA because while I’m surly 10% I’m not a surly oligarch. Not sure I have much to offer other than the figurative balls to say let’s do it but some times that’s all you fucking princesses need.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hornfromdallas said:

u would be surprised how often this happens

kurt angle fought his boss vince mcmahon in a drunken rage

brock lesnar fought mr perfect on the same fight in the same drunken rage  

brock lesnar is one of the biggest humans on this planet & it took the entire plane to stop him from opening the door in the air 

hqdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, troph said:

If we really think that’s possibly him coming from CA via private jet and I mean for real - I’ll partner up with someone to go out there and sleuth it. Needs to be someone who knows how to get around the Richy-Rich parts of ABIA because while I’m surly 10% I’m not a surly oligarch. Not sure I have much to offer other than the figurative balls to say let’s do it but some times that’s all you fucking princesses need.

I’ll just fly my beech over there and taxi around a bit. I can probably get there in an hour. 

• Like 1

Just now, theBigHen said:

Close friend of mine works at Atlantic, where the private flights come in at Bergstrom. I’ll try to get the scoop from him later but they have strict protocols now after what happened when Saban came to town years ago. 

Well, there’s that Signature next door that they might pull into as well.

8 minutes ago, troph said:

It’s not ABIA main.  You need to go to the south terminal.  It’s by the giant furniture store.  5-6 different charter companies fly out of there.  No need for a telephoto lens, you can walk right the fuck into most of them.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

1 minute ago, Telegraph_it said:

I’ll just fly my beech over there and taxi around a bit. I can probably get there in an hour. 

Now we’re talkin. Just tell the tower that you’re ghost rider requesting a fly by. When they say negative, the pattern is full, ask them who’s down there. They’ll say the pattern is full with CUM and we will have the story that destroyed the internet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Close friend of mine works at Atlantic, where the private flights come in at Bergstrom. I’ll try to get the scoop from him later but they have strict protocols now after what happened when Saban came to town years ago. 

5 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

No they don’t.  I’ve flown Atlantic 5 times in the past year.  

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

It’s not ABIA main.  You need to go to the south terminal.  It’s by the giant furniture store.  5-6 different charter companies fly out of there.  No need for a telephoto lens, you can walk right the fuck into most of them.

I figured it was south term. I’m not going alone. Fuck that. I’m old and sitting at home drinking French wine by the fire with tennis reruns on right now. This is my beautiful life. One of you talkers has to man up.

2 minutes ago, troph said:

I figured it was south term. I’m not going alone. Fuck that. I’m old and sitting at home drinking French wine by the fire with tennis reruns on right now. This is my beautiful life. One of you talkers has to man up.

Lol.  That's funny.  I nominate you and Nikki.

7 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Can someone explain what happened at ABIA with Saban for those of us who weren't following the situation as closely back then?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

No they don’t.  I flown Atlantic 5 times in the past year.  

4 minutes ago, troph said:

Man we need to party! My night consists of sipping Jameson’s while listening to U2.

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic