Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

17 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

LOL still see Randolph not liking anything to do with Urban 

Urban Meyer is a badly damaged human being who has no place on any university campus.

Your desire to win one or two more football games each season is not worth the damage he will cause if allowed on campus. 

We all know how any “Urban Meyer chapter at UT” will end. No thank you. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

Urban Meyer is a badly damaged human being who has no place on any university campus.

Your desire to win one or two more football games each season is not worth the damage he will cause if allowed on campus. 

We all know how any “Urban Meyer chapter at UT” will end. No thank you. 

That means it was worth it with a CFP title, no?  I'm sure CDC will make sure he doesn't overstep in anything murky.

35 minutes ago, wood said:

So, what's the news/complication? Anyone?

The situation is fluid. There are a lot of moving pieces and different interests at odds. We have heard from some sources who are very confident and some who are less so. Regardless, a decision will be made sooner or later depending on a number of factors. We should all keep our ear to the ground and continue to read the tea leaves in the meantime. 

Edited by TexasEx
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

The situation is fluid. There are a lot of moving pieces and different interests at odds. We have heard from some sources who are very confident and some who are less so. Regardless, a decision will be made sooner or later depending on a number of factors. We should all keep our ear to the ground and continue to read the tea leaves in the meantime. 

Big, if true.

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

That means it was worth it with a CFP title, no?  I'm sure CDC will make sure he doesn't overstep in anything murky.

CDC’s job is to not hire sociopaths in the first place, not to hire a sociopath and then babysit him. 

At some point, personal responsibility becomes a consideration. Urban Meyer doesn’t seem to place much importance on personal responsibility. Not his own and not of those who work under him. 

Your desire to find a way to best OU or TCU isn’t worth bringing Urban Meyer or “his type” on to any university campus. It certainly isn’t worth allowing him on the UT campus. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

If big, true.

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

CDC’s job is to not hire sociopaths in the first place, not to hire a sociopath and then babysit him. 

At some point, personal responsibility becomes a consideration. Urban Meyer doesn’t seem to place much importance on personal responsibility. Not his own and not of those who work under him. 

Your desire to find a way to best OU or TCU isn’t worth bringing Urban Meyer or “his type” on to any university campus. It certainly isn’t worth allowing him on the UT campus. 

CDC has a giant sociopath dildo that he is going to ram up your ass.  Then when you try to clean your dripping ass he is going to warn you of the importance of personal responsibility.  Urban Meyer and CDC are going to laugh while you wipe your face with some TCU sweat towels.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head. Luckily I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind, you know, limber.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

trig, if bue. 

8 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

bruh just move to california & go support a fooking pac12 team if u want a good ol boy program/team

you want a clean as a whistle/coach program or school that treats womens rowing as important as the football team go support a pac12 team

you gottdam right

Edited by lemonandaturd

I could write a book on why Texas needs to make this Urban move now. I just don’t see us being significant in college football anytime soon without a huge shift. College Ball is trending down south more than ever. Recruiting is looking bleak. Fans are divided in more ways than one. Local programs just look like more formidable products for the foreseeable future. We’re reaching a Nebraska level hole of irrelevance. Texas football should be a southwest football pillar & we’re just an also ran. 11 years can turn into 15 years real quick. Can you imagine 20 years of Texas football being a pussy ass volley ball school with very little big booty thots on campus? That’s not a future I want to be apart of. If we are going down, we should go out swinging for the fences. 

Edited by CastHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

The truth is, and I blame myself and all of you, CUM noticed how this thread went silent from 11/3-11/5 and felt he was unwanted and your priorities misguided. Sent a back channel smoke signal to see if we were paying attention, and fortunately we were. I hope our response is worthy and we’re back on track. Don’t let this shit happen again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I don’t think you know what a sociopath is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

bruh just move to california & go support a fooking pac12 team if u want a good ol boy program/team

you want a clean as a whistle/coach program or school that treats womens rowing as important as the football team go support a pac12 team

I'm not sure we have the same definition of "good ol' boy"

4 hours ago, TexasEx said:

You should run for office.

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

He gave a 2 year extension to a narcissistic sociopath, so....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

if he’s on the table then this optics bullshit of waiting for Herman to lose more game is a bunch of fucking pointless pussy ass shit.  Just fire this wanker and bring in the real coach now.  

The headlines of firing a coach right after he beat the #6 ranked team in the country would be horrible. So as much as I want him gone, let’s let him lose one more. Shouldn’t be a long wait. 

I’ve seen urban called a sociopath, a piece of shit, and trash...but I’ll be god damned if he’s only going to win us one or two more football games. That’s horseshit. The conference championships and playoff games he wins us will make so much fucking money nobody will remember shit about his past. Some assholes seem to forget that royal was kind of a racist. Anybody see racist added to any of the shit named after him???? Randolph you find racist in any of the DKR shit we have? Bring urban in then when we are a juggernaut hand it off to a choir boy coach who knows X & O’s. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I’ve seen urban called a sociopath, a piece of shit, and trash...but I’ll be god damned if he’s only going to win us one or two more football games. That’s horseshit. The conference championships and playoff games he wins us will make so much fucking money nobody will remember shit about his past. Some assholes seem to forget that royal was kind of a racist. Anybody see racist added to any of the shit named after him???? Randolph you find racist in any of the DKR shit we have? Bring urban in then when we are a juggernaut hand it off to a choir boy coach who knows X & O’s. 

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??! Urban Meyer is a SOCIOPATH who will only bring shame and dishonor upon our university. Just look at the burning pits of despair he left in his wake at Utah, Florida, and Ohio State! I don't think their football programs, reputations of their academic degrees, or their graduates entering the job market have recovered yet from the black hole that hiring Urban Meyer left them in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

CDC has a giant sociopath dildo that he is going to ram up your ass.  Then when you try to clean your dripping ass he is going to warn you of the importance of personal responsibility.  Urban Meyer and CDC are going to laugh while you wipe your face with some TCU sweat towels.  

download_20201018_115431.jpg

1 hour ago, futureman said:

urban meyer isn’t coming here.  jesus christ. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

urban meyer isn’t coming here.  jesus christ. 

46 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This program needs Jesus christ. So I'm cool with either. 

I Will Survive Jesus GIF by hoppip

I'm not the jesus you asked for but the jesus we deserve

• Hook 'Em 1

Username checks out

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He’s an idiot. 

he’s only half wrong though.  we’d be lucky as hell to get urban but it’s fucking comical to think he’ll be coaching here.  it’s just not going to happen and this sad obsession our fanbase has right now is going to make us even more of a laughing stock when herman leads us out of the tunnel in 2021.  this thread is embarrassing. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic