Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

9 hours ago, futureman said:

you have a habit of being wrong.  if urban inks his contract with texas I’ll fist myself on a live webcam.  he’s not coming to austin and you’re a moron. 

Great we all loose either way on that one.  Your proclamation isn’t really that big of a deal every thread on CR is full of people fisting themselves every day.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, futureman said:

I will gladly send all of you a request for payment to my onlyfans so you can watch me go wrist-deep on myself

if urban becomes the coach at texas.  

anyone with half a brain knows my turd cutter is safe. 

Does anyone know why turds taper off?

On 11/7/2020 at 4:22 PM, Dbeasy said:

Texas is going to need to make a decision pretty soon.

This is why you fire him after ou.  Once again, we have terrible leaders that cannot be proactive about anything.  LSU, usc, and many programs have done mid season firings.  

Also, for those that don’t pay attention, recruiting is dead.  This is going to be one of the worst classes Texas signs.  Our 3 stars are even looking to bail.  Why play for a program whose head coach is on the hot seat that barely wins games against a mediocre schedule when LSU, ou, aggy are competing for playoff spots.  

We’re going to end up in a situation where Herman will do barely enough to keep his job.  Meanwhile recruiting is going to be in the gutter this year and next year.  Only for us to fire him next season when he produces the same results he has the last 4 years.

CDC needs to be gone.  The rot in this program starts at the top.  Good athletics directors make good decisions.  They don’t give coaches extensions after 5 loss seasons and they fire coaches when they know the program is on life support.  Fuck CDC, fuck Herman, and fuck this athletic department that only cares about dollar signs.  We are a joke of a program and it will be par for course for us to fuck up locking down a top 3 coach sitting there while we keep Mensa here.  We can go hire fleck or whatever other mediocre coach next year.  Rinse, repeat.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:24 PM, ClubWhatever said:

if he’s on the table then this optics bullshit of waiting for Herman to lose more game is a bunch of fucking pointless pussy ass shit.  Just fire this wanker and bring in the real coach now.  

and now...the next coach of the University of Texas - who has a lot of experience being called a wanker!

Spoiler

Football Soccer GIF by Apple TV

Football Believe GIF by Apple TV

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

This is why you fire him after ou.  Once again, we have terrible leaders that cannot be proactive about anything.  LSU, usc, and many programs have done mid season firings.  

Also, for those that don’t pay attention, recruiting is dead.  This is going to be one of the worst classes Texas signs.  Our 3 stars are even looking to bail.  Why play for a program whose head coach is on the hot seat that barely wins games against a mediocre schedule when LSU, ou, aggy are competing for playoff spots.  

We’re going to end up in a situation where Herman will do barely enough to keep his job.  Meanwhile recruiting is going to be in the gutter this year and next year.  Only for us to fire him next season when he produces the same results he has the last 4 years.

CDC needs to be gone.  The rot in this program starts at the top.  Good athletics directors make good decisions.  They don’t give coaches extensions after 5 loss seasons and they fire coaches when they know the program is on life support.  Fuck CDC, fuck Herman, and fuck this athletic department that only cares about dollar signs.  We are a joke of a program and it will be par for course for us to fuck up locking down a top 3 coach sitting there while we keep Mensa here.  We can go hire fleck or whatever other mediocre coach next year.  Rinse, repeat.

I’d like to see what happens when you really lose it

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Same old tired ass shit.

Texas will never hire Urban Meyer and if you think they would you are a fucking idiot.

Even If they did and he lost 2 games his first season all of you would be screaming to fire him too.

Get over yourselves. Herman will be our coach at least 2 more years.

Deal with it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 hours ago, futureman said:

I will gladly send all of you a request for payment to my onlyfans so you can watch me go wrist-deep on myself

I'm not going back to look but I don't remember you mentioning any type of payment or money in your original post.  Is this not a freebie? :) 

6 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Same old tired ass shit.  Texas will never hire Urban Meyer and if you think they would you are a fucking idiot.  Even If they did and he lost 2 games his first season all of you would be screaming to fire him too.

Deal with it.

Reading this post is like...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, futureman said:

It will be on the old site for free at some point I am sure

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Same old tired ass shit.

Texas will never hire Urban Meyer and if you think they would you are a fucking idiot.

Even If they did and he lost 2 games his first season all of you would be screaming to fire him too.

Deal with it.

At least two more years. You see a scenario where he gets another contract extension but all of us are fucking idiots? That’s next level trolling, well played sir. Honestly all the complaining we are doing and wanting urban Meyer is how we are “dealing with it” lol. I really don’t think herman gets fired during a world wide pandemic but a man can fucking dream can’t he 

6 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

At least two more years. You see a scenario where he gets another contract extension but all of us are fucking idiots? That’s next level trolling, well played sir. Honestly all the complaining we are doing and wanting urban Meyer is how we are “dealing with it” lol. I really don’t think herman gets fired during a world wide pandemic but a man can fucking dream can’t he 

Gary Anderson did.  If USU is willing to make a move, maybe we are as well

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Same old tired ass shit.

Deal with it.

2 losses? Herman has averaged 5 losses for almost 4 seasons. 2 losses would be a dramatic improvement.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Same old tired ass shit.

Deal with it.

Someone who thinks Herman is here two more years is calling someone a fucking idiot. This thread has officially derailed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Blackcat00 said:

Someone who thinks Herman is here two more years is calling someone a fucking idiot. This thread has officially derailed. 

saying herman will be here for another 10 years isn’t as stupid as saying urban meyer is going to coach here in 2021. this is the most desperate, dumbest, saddest fucking thread in the history of shaggy/surly. 

Internet Nostradamuses (sp?), so vehement about what can and simply can not happen in the sports world are always good entertainment ... never allowing for any possibility, no matter how likely or unlikely, telling everyone what idiots they are for even allowing for a slim chance, etc. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, futureman said:

saying herman will be here for another 10 years isn’t as stupid as saying urban meyer is going to coach here in 2021. this is the most desperate, dumbest, saddest fucking thread in the history of shaggy/surly. 

A fire Tom herman thread started in 2017 when he was hired. That thread doesn’t seem to have aged well bud. I’d say maybe wait till 2021 football season to toss out your super credible, super serious perspective. If surly doesn’t take futureman serious from here on out about urban Meyer then I’ll fist his ass on the same account just before he fists his own ass. Call it a warm up for the big show. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

A fire Tom herman thread started in 2017 when he was hired. That thread doesn’t seem to have aged well bud. I’d say maybe wait till 2021 football season to toss out your super credible, super serious perspective. If surly doesn’t take futureman serious from here on out about urban Meyer then I’ll fist his ass on the same account just before he fists his own ass. Call it a warm up for the big show. 

There's always that one guy that takes things just a little too far ... lol.

17 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

uu9pmDP.gif.1de410461d56a1d43f661052c7048d08.gif

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Even If they did and he lost 2 games his first season all of you would be screaming to fire him to.

We would?

Is this like that guy giving us shit for being mad about all the conference titles we are winning?

We had a four loss season in 2018 and we were ready to build a Herman statue. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about man. 

What drugs are you taking that are causing you to hallucinate all these two loss seasons you claim are pissing us off? I might want some the way things are going.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

So how is everyone gonna feel after the angry little groundhogs hire Urban and we get Harbaugh?

I'm not willing to go to futureman levels of confidence, but michigan isn't offering urban and urban isn't accepting any offer from Michigan.  

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic