Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Grande is spanish for Big.  Big Meal.  initialized B.M.  Red McCombs initials are B.M.

its done.

Well so much for that. Lol. Good job. Was hoping it might lead to an hour’s worth of speculation instead of slapdick fights with @Randolph Duke or @Wanker Bob or @WhatTheBuck but whatevers. This is fine too. I accept it. U win! 

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

So Urban is getting F250s now?

I’d settle For that new hummer and a membership at UT golf club. And a house on the lake. This would work for me. I like to fish. I could buy a boat with the incentives in my contract. Lol. 

I was driving through Ohio last week and stopped at a truck stop just East of Columbus to get some good diner food.  So, after I'm done eating and ready to get on the road, I go to the bathroom to take a shit and as I'm wiping my ass, I notice some graffiti on the wall that said "FOR A GOOD TIME BE HERE AT 8:50 PM ON XX DATE --BUCKEYE BASS."  I realize that  it's 8:48 on XX date.  I furiously try to get my ass wiped before Buckeye Bass shows up to rape me, but before I can, the stall door gets kicked open and before me stands the most hideous tOSU t-shirt alum you can imagine.  He looks at me and say, "Boy, Urban is in the final negotiating stage with Texas" and turns and walks away.

Take it for what it's worth, but that's what I heard.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Cross post from the Fire Tom Herman Thread

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

I mean the buyout only drops because we paid him for the season right?   He is getting everything in his contract regardless of when we fire him.  RapGame may have lost me with that tweet.  

Who the fuck is this? A real source or a fake insider like cujo or LotusHorn? 
Posted about Ewers before it happened, so seemed possibly legit.

Posted some more cryptic shit that seemed to hint towards Urban for a few days following.

Now has probably overplayed his hand and seems most likely a troll who just guessed on Ewers based on the smoke that was already out there.

Posted about Ewers before it happened, so seemed possibly legit.

Posted some more cryptic shit that seemed to hint towards Urban for a few days following.

Now has probably overplayed his hand and seems most likely a troll who just guessed on Ewers based on the smoke that was already out there.
What a genuine take.

I do think he's probably a troll, but disagree on the ou part. I read that thread differently.

If he's an ou troll, it's a long job. He has pro Texas stuff in his feed going back to August.

Troll seems likely, but nothing in his past posting suggests anything other than a Texas fan.

The whole thing is bizarre.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic