6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

So Hamm is really gone huh? Is he trying to pick up the pieces of his life? Is he working at a Whataburger in Conroe right now?

He’s pumping marine gas on lake Livingston under an assumed name and living above the bait shack, to avoid the cops after child support default

Edited by Pato del Muerto

5 minutes ago, Shift said:

Did she vow not to comment on being wrong about final rankings for over a year and Shepherd flipping after putting her ovaries on the table?

I guess Shepherd wasn't satisfied being paid in geriatric ovaries. Even the Official Currency of ShaggyTexas, Shitcoin, would have been more appealing.

Edited by Tex Pete

i cannot imagine for the life of me, how far below rock bottom I would have to be to associate myself with anything aggy, espeically following a loser ass coach to the shithole that is CS and adopting the aggy mantra,  I mean is rock bottom adequate enough to associate with ? 

44 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Dy0uiaZVAAEZfh-.jpgDy0uivDUcAAgfAZ.jpgDy0ujLnUUAE8afH.jpg

Jesus the myopicness of the post by Valter is astounding.

He literally flipped the script on the perception vs reality of the fucking aggy's playing us.  

In the last 20 years all I heard about from the Aggy's was:  Bonfire aggy win, "Cart McCry" Aggy wins, and 2010 Texas really fucking sucks Aggy win.

I guess he's bitching about the fact that we harp on the 2011 game win.  UH..... Aggy assholes, the reason we point that out is IT WAS THE LAST FUCKING GAME WE PLAYED EACH OTHER!  YOU FUCKING LEFT THE CONFERENCE- so neither of us have any other games to talk about in the last 8 years 

So from 1995 to end of the fucking series Texas won 12  and lost 5 games    12 out of 17 fucking games is pretty statistically dominate.    interestingly enough... if you go from 1979-1995 (17 games), Aggy won 12 out of those 17....... and to this day, they still dont let us fucking hear the end of it.  So why the fuck is it ok to brag about winning 12 out of 17 games in the 80s,  but when you lose 12 out 17 games in the 90/00's its us crowing about victory?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

He literally flipped the script on the perception vs reality of the fucking aggy's playing us.  

In the last 20 years all I heard about from the Aggy's was:  Bonfire aggy win, "Cart McCry" Aggy wins, and 2010 Texas really fucking sucks Aggy win.

I guess he's bitching about the fact that we harp on the 2011 game win.  UH..... Aggy assholes, the reason we point that out is IT WAS THE LAST FUCKING GAME WE PLAYED EACH OTHER!  YOU FUCKING LEFT THE CONFERENCE- so neither of us have any other games to talk about in the last 8 years 

So from 1995 to end of the fucking series Texas won 12  and lost 5 games    12 out of 17 fucking games is pretty statistically *dominate.    interestingly enough... if you go from 1979-1995 (17 games), Aggy won 12 out of those 17....... and to this day, they still dont let us fucking hear the end of it.  So why the fuck is it ok to brag about winning 12 out of 17 games in the 80s,  but when you lose 12 out 17 games in the 90/00's its us crowing about victory?

*dominant

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

So from 1995 to end of the fucking series Texas won 12  and lost 5 games    12 out of 17 fucking games is pretty statistically dominate.    interestingly enough... if you go from 1979-1995 (17 games), Aggy won 12 out of those 17....... and to this day, they still dont let us fucking hear the end of it.  So why the fuck is it ok to brag about winning 12 out of 17 games in the 80s,  but when you lose 12 out 17 games in the 90/00's its us crowing about victory?

He didn't flip the script, he made up a fantasy and then criticized us for the way we acted in his fantasy. 

So this lil bitch 6 figs has gone silent cuz a lawyer told him to?
Nah this lil cock muncher has his vag all sandy over jimbo losing to herman in recruiting.
All year this fuck popped his collar claiming no 1 recruiting class in the country.
Reality sets in a he goes silent?
Hell nah.
I know u hear me hamm u lil bitch.
Stop hiding behind your wifes ... uh never mind, i mean ur moms skirt!!

5 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Just find it funny that she moves to the Woodlands right after dumbo arrives and becomes his biggest fan, has access to players and so forth. What exactly does his hag do for job?

She works for Jimbo's charitable foundation. At least, that is what other posters here have said. Perhaps "Is involved with" is more accurate than "works for" or "is employed by."

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

She works for Jimbo's charitable foundation. At least, that is what other posters here have said. Perhaps "Is involved with" is more accurate than "works for" or "is employed by."

She "has her own business" as her day job. What that business is, I have no clue.