6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

20 hours ago, markstanco said:

And yet the "most powerful network in the world" can't help you keep your job in pool sales or pool maintenance or whatever his job was. How ironic.

And yes hamm, that's exactly what BC is selling. Party time! I completely understand your audience believes this because they are dolts like you.
c121d022e464e261c9dd128e06be868d.jpg

"Come here and party and still win more than aggy"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So, that's the view from my room at the Best Western Plus. I was there while my dog was at aggy for surgery. I will give that place credit, the guy at the front desk was excited Bama was losing to Clemson, the lady that ran breakfast told me, when she found out I was from Austin, " This has to be hard for you", and the building is burnt orange. Somebody didn't get the memo.

16 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That water tower at Tower Point (Tower Point? What the fuck kind of neighborhood name is that) has been there since I moved here in 2002. The cow pasture was replaced by that HEB about five years ago.

Figures aggy would look at the one hill-type-feature in their flat little town and proceed to call it a "point" instead.

8 hours ago, markstanco said:
11 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:
Hamm can get a job as a checker at Buccee's.  aggy network.  He can work making the pimento cheese or unloading the deer corn pallets.  

Hey, when you catch it right they sell 50 pound sacks for $6. I look like I'm low riding in the rear when that happens.

I love pimento cheese too.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 9:09 PM, markstanco said:

And yet the "most powerful network in the world" can't help you keep your job in pool sales or pool maintenance or whatever his job was. How ironic.

And yes hamm, that's exactly what BC is selling. Party time! I completely understand your audience believes this because they are dolts like you.
c121d022e464e261c9dd128e06be868d.jpg

"Jimbo would never tolerate his coaches talking like this!"

Image result for college station lit brewster

Edited by Chuckie Finster

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

You can tell they are the best engineering school by all the industrial strength looking buildings and shit that aren't falling down.

The road behind that HEB is one of the few major East-West arteries in town, and it is a cartographical nightmare. Seriously, the folks who designed the roadways in that part of town were probably deranged to start with, but they obviously got ahold of some bad acid the day they made their CAD drawings.

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The road behind that HEB is one of the few major East-West arteries in town, and it is a cartographical nightmare. Seriously, the folks who designed the roadways in that part of town were probably deranged to start with, but they obviously got ahold of some bad acid the day they made their CAD drawings.

Crayon Assited Drawrings?

• Like 2

On 4/10/2019 at 7:22 PM, lemonandaturd said:

Architecture?  The football field is Kroger.  The baseball field is HEB.  The basketball arena is Safeway.   The track is Weingarten's.  

Weingarten's?

Damn you must be as old as I am. Grew up off Washington Ave/Waugh Dr. where we shopped at the old Weingarten's on West Gray in the 70's. I think they all shut down in the mid 80's

e_bb_0470_pub.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Laughable Losers said:

Weingarten's?

Damn you must be as old as I am. Grew up off Washington Ave/Waugh Dr. where we shopped at the old Weingarten's on West Gray in the 70's. I think they all shut down in the mid 80's

e_bb_0470_pub.jpg

Yep.  And made more money off their real estate holdings than they ever did in the grocery business.  Smart people.

13 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

You can tell they are the best engineering school by all the industrial strength looking buildings and shit that aren't falling down.

Their engineering school is becoming as watered down as the rest of the "Diploma Mill" school. My son applied there and was accepted into their honors engineering college. (He also got accepted into Cockrell at UT - Thank God). They won't even let freshmen declare a major now. Freshmen are accepted conditionally and must apply for their discipline for their Sophomore year.

A UT Austin counselor told us they do that because it forces the student to spend extra time and tuition costs, basically making them take classes outside of their field so they can maximize revenue.

aggy is just  a money grubbing crack whole, so they can pay for Jimbo and now Buzz.

4 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

If you want to see Hamm's tiny brain explode, reply to his tweet and ask which network is more power, the aggy network or the sec network.

I am of the opinion that Hammster made the "more power" typo because he's so used to typing "white power" on the other websites he frequents.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:19 PM, Leanderman said:

He should be a shoe in as a men's room cleaner at Buccee's  since he has spent so much time in them with young teenage boys.

On the one hand, Buccee's does try to hire special needs people so Hammster might catch on there. On the other, they try to hire good people and not lazy, lying pieces of shit. So he'd probably have to try to hide his true nature.

It's very clear by this time that even the vaunted aggy network isn't going to get Hamm another job. He's essentially rendered himself unemployable by those who were sucking up to him and cheering his every witticism and zinger a few years ago. Not even an insurance salesman would be stupid enough to hire him, especially one who watches a lot of film.

14 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

It's very clear by this time that even the vaunted aggy network isn't going to get Hamm another job. He's essentially rendered himself unemployable by those who were sucking up to him and cheering his every witticism and zinger a few years ago. Not even an insurance salesman would be stupid enough to hire him, especially one who watches a lot of film.

What about one that watches tape?

• Like 1

Their engineering school is becoming as watered down as the rest of the "Diploma Mill" school. My son applied there and was accepted into their honors engineering college. (He also got accepted into Cockrell at UT - Thank God). They won't even let freshmen declare a major now. Freshmen are accepted conditionally and must apply for their discipline for their Sophomore year.
A UT Austin counselor told us they do that because it forces the student to spend extra time and tuition costs, basically making them take classes outside of their field so they can maximize revenue.
aggy is just  a money grubbing crack whole, so they can pay for Jimbo and now Buzz.
Apply for their discipline?

fd4d1595deae4ba56ce951ef7d755f79.jpg5e678039d1f427adbdfa60c899765197.jpgdb4d0a20062eadccd28ae0e27019e6a2.jpg