6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

18 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

At a certain point you start to feel bad for her. She may be a bat shit crazy old lady, but she’s still an old lady lol.

you sure? 

I think when they finally have her in the straitjacket, the mask will be pulled off (scooby doo style) and it'll be hamm.

He'll of course say "I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you kids!)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

You know how some girls are just crazy, bitchy, and make everyone around them miserable?  Yeah, those girls eventually grow old, too.

I'm sitting across the coffee table from my wife while she chats endlessly on the phone with my mom, so I'm getting your jib rn.

4 minutes ago, Chopper said:

It appears aggy has more affection for the crazy old woman than the average seminoles fan. Pretty much what I'd expect, considering aggy's desperate need to feel accepted. 

Eh, it's the honeymoon period. Once she starts shitting on the school for being mean to poor Jimbo after they lose to Clemson and Bama, you'll see the cult turn on her to protect itself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigOrange1 said:

who is "DH" and what did he do to disrespect FSU?  and then what did granny do in reaction to that?

An FSU commit named Derek Hunter who deleted his committed tweet.

He is still committed to the Seminoles

She evidently started ripping the kid.

A lot of her post were deleted on the FSU board.

• Like 1

Not sure if I enjoyed the gbenda or Harris update more. 

Bama and LSU won’t take his commitment, and he’s tried, so aggy is the team to beat! 

...until bama or LSU calls him up one day in December and says there’s a spot for him. Then it’s flip city. 

After spewing bullshit about cooling on gbenda, now that they’re still recruiting him it’s keeping him warm and he didn’t camp with them so he might not have a commitable offer, but he would commit if we let him I promise. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not sure if I enjoyed the gbenda or Harris update more. 

Bama and LSU won’t take his commitment, and he’s tried, so aggy is the team to beat! 

...until bama or LSU calls him up one day in December and says there’s a spot for him. Then it’s flip city. 

After spewing bullshit about cooling on gbenda, now that they’re still recruiting him it’s keeping him warm and he didn’t camp with them so he might not have a commitable offer, but he would commit if we let him I promise. 

Haha. This right here.