6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Imagine being constantly reminded that you ruined your life because of your unhealthy obsession with a high schooler’s choice of college.

It’s sad. He’s obsessed with college choices for kids who aren’t related to him. But I bet he wont be as obsessed—or around—-when his kid chooses a college.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Candi is a cheating whore. Whereas Mrs Hamm is a poor victim. 

I am sure Candi is also mostly a victim. She wasn't dealing with a husband who couldn't really provide for his family, but I doubt Jimbo was a quality husband and it is evident he has shortcomings (pun intended) in the sack. I guess you can call her a cheating whore for not being satisfied with her limp-dicked husband, but I am sure if he had a normal libido and she was cold as ice he would be humping Meemaw every time she stopped by to pick up the cash for recruits.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

I am sure Candi is also mostly a victim. She wasn't dealing with a husband who couldn't really provide for his family, but I doubt Jimbo was a quality husband and it is evident he has shortcomings (pun intended) in the sack. I guess you can call her a cheating whore for not being satisfied with her limp-dicked husband, but I am sure if he had a normal libido and she was cold as ice he would be humping Meemaw every time she stopped by to pick up the cash for recruits.

Are you implying that Jimbo is a leg humping Pomeranian?

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Let me get this straight...

After a heart to heart phonecall, an aggy censored this board because it was being mean to another aggy. In response to protest, said Aggy said start your own website. 

Hmm....reminds me of another board I used to know. It rhymes with Hornfans

That's exactly what happened, I'm glad the facts are so clearly put in this post.

I don't think there's been anything but empathy for those kids because they have a shitastic father who cared more about trying to be cool with 17 year old high school boys than in being a decent father and husband.  Hence he's no longer a husband and is probably only a father due to legal rights.  I believe there was a request to see any posts that talked shit about his kids... and I believe all we got were the sounds of crickets.  Even the "shit talk" about his wife was really shit talk to Hamm.  We all know she's better off now.  Who the hell wouldn't be?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

After a heart to heart phonecall, an aggy censored this board because it was being mean to another aggy. In response to protest, said Aggy said start your own website. 

You know... I don't quite get our weird little universe here. 

We have an aggy board moderator, we have an aggy radio host on 104.9 in E Hogan, and we have a fucking aggy reporter at the AAS all who make their living covering Texas (with exception of immamac who lovingly jigalos on the weekends for obese women}. Am I taking crazy pills?

17 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

You know... I don't quite get our weird little universe here. 

We have an aggy board moderator, we have an aggy radio host on 104.9 in E Hogan, and we have a fucking aggy reporter at the AAS all who make their living covering Texas (with exception of immamac who lovingly jigalos on the weekends for obese women}. Am I taking crazy pills?

They're strategically positioning themselves right now and one day they're going to broadcast a "cut the tall trees" message, similar to the Rwandan genocide.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rickyspub said:

Jimbo's treatment of his ex wife was not stellar and he supposedly had affairs of his own. Not condoning her behavior but he played a part.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

What in the Hell is going on here?

On 10/15/2018 at 1:19 PM, immamac said:

Surly assholes,

No more posts about Hamm's family - It's not cool to bring in people who have nothing to do with any of the drama into it

Team Immamac.

Its bizarre people think it’s ok to make fun of women and children who have nothing to do with anything. 

Can you imagine someone talking about your kids????

How would YOU feel!???!?!! 

Edited by RadiologyHorn
  • Fuck You 56

5 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Team Immamac.

Its bizarre people think it’s ok to make fun of women and children who have nothing to do with anything. 

I mean, I'm not sure what other evidence you need that this fuckface is an over the top troll. You can literally feel the glee through the post. The excessive exclamation/question mark combo is always a nice touch. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, I'm not sure what other evidence you need that this fuckface is an over the top troll. You can literally feel the glee through the post. The excessive exclamation/question mark combo is always a nice touch. 

He's on his way out already

14 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Team Immamac.

Hamm, you thought you would mock the shit out of us by posting troll posts about how we were going to beat USC, then TCU, then OU, when you were certain we would lose those games. You wanted to run back to your FB page and tell your intellectually challenged friends how dumb those t-sips are. Of course, we won.

Like your recruiting predictions, your game predictions suck ass.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

Hamm, you thought you would mock the shit out of us by posting troll posts about how we were going to beat USC, then TCU, then OU, when you were certain we would lose those games. You wanted to run back to your FB page and tell your intellectually challenged friends how dumb those t-sips are. Of course, we won.

Like your recruiting predictions, your game predictions suck ass.

radiologyhorn is brandingiron?