6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh, it happened. CTJ picked him up at his studio broom closet and everything. Think he even walked him to his door after they noshed at Applebees.  

Don't listen to Viper, he's a CTJ sock. 

I say we start calling him CTEJ instead of CTJ.

I love how the crazy old hag just assumes a finish of 9-4.  aggy's bowl game won't be at home with super friendly cheating refs, gross old woman.

edit: Along those lines, I'm pretty sure that aggy will have more than 3 total penalties called against them in the bowl game

Edited by Scholz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

I love how the crazy old hag just assumes a finish of 9-4.  aggy's bowl game won't be at home with super friendly cheating refs, gross old woman.

edit: Along those lines, I'm pretty sure that aggy will have more than 3 total penalties called against them in the bowl game

I was just coming to post this.

It is obvious this is Karen's first year around the aggies to think a bowl win is a foregone conclusion. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

"Things are gonna be the way they were!!!"

"Jimbo will becoming to Death Valley with hell on his side!!"

Honestly you just can't make this stuff up. 

Actually, you can only make this stuff up. 

RomaVicta will becoming [sic] to the Miss Universe Pageant with hell on his side! 

Nope, he'll be thumbing his nuts and dreaming of next year just like the Aggies.

If Herman has the ability to unilaterally decide what actions of the other team will lead to a 15-yard penalty, I sure hope he uses it to better effect than just getting them to penalize the horns down.  How about a 15-yard penalty everytime an opponent gets a first down?  Or a 15 yard penalty every time we have a play that goes for less than 3 yards? Those would be very helpful.  I hope Skirt Herman can implement them in the future.

Hey, ugly, disgusting, old baglady, you skirts could mock us too if only you didn't keep ducking us.  aggys calling out anyone's masculinity is hilarious.

edit: concerning your beloved Jimbo's manliness btw, he fled the ACC to avoid all of the Clemson prison rapings he was getting there.

Edited by Scholz

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Hey, ugly, disgusting, old baglady, you skirts could mock us too if only you didn't keep ducking us.  aggys calling out anyone's masculinity is hilarious.

edit: concerning your beloved Jimbo's manliness btw, he fled the ACC to avoid all of the Clemson prison rapings he was getting there.

Which is sad, because the real reason for getting away from FSU should have been the embarrassment of having your wife going through the AD directory looking for real men to give her some satisfaction in bed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lobwedgephil said:

Killing it.

cf7461c045185a53f0a56b3d4c571cd0.jpg

Oh shit that's sad.

Let's assume that each member actually pays $9.95/month (I think that's unlikely), year round.  That's max revenue of $39,521.40.  Take into account the fact that Hamm travels all over the state for games and, as we know, fronts recruits money to make commitment videos.  Then take into account taxes (ignoring that he probably has to pay some modicum of child support, since he's probably not primary custodian of his kids).  And what does it all add up to?  Hamm is one broke ass dude.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Beaty is not going to aggy. I can say that with extreme confidence.  I have no inside info but he won't due to his current relationship with herman and probably lack of relationship with jimbo. 

Aggy will pay any amount of money to get Beaty because it will reinforce their "greatness" in their own minds.  He will be the first $2M receivers coach.  

3 hours ago, Terry Silver said:

Aggy will pay any amount of money to get Beaty because it will reinforce their "greatness" in their own minds.  He will be the first $2M receivers coach.  

They'll probably fuck it up and hire Ned instead.  There's a joke in there somewhere re: squealing like a pig but I'm not on my game today.