2019 Peach Bowl: LSU vs ou

USMCHorn

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

so you haven't watched OSU or Clemson?

Yep. Clemson and Ohio St are the polar opposites of OU. They are fucking great in the trenches on both sides. QBs who can actually throw when needed. The winner of that game should make it a fantastic game against LSU. Hoping to see Ohio St/LSU. Those are the 2 best teams all year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. Clemson and Ohio St are the polar opposites of OU. They are fucking great in the trenches on both sides. QBs who can actually throw when needed. The winner of that game should make it a fantastic game against LSU. Hoping to see Ohio St/LSU. Those are the 2 best teams all year.

and OSU has the best defensive backs

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Coach O needs like a hunting/cooking show. 
close captioning reallly couldn’t follow his chat with Holly and it’s hilarious. 

sucks that For Burrow that he’ll wind up in Cincy. 

Or, he can do voice overs for Seseme Street acts:

11 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Hey look, non B12 refs don't know they aren't supposed to call holding on blow u 

Yep. They dont know what to do when actual holding is called.

As an aside, the fact our OL looked so shitty against this front doing simple stunts makes me question Hand a bit.

1 minute ago, squib said:

Please let this be the end of the argument that conference champions should make the playoffs. There are a dozen teams that would put up a better fight than this. Not all conferences are equal. 

Every conference champion should make a real playoff, not some bullshit 4 team "playoff". The only sport I can think of that winning your division does not guarantee anything. Every other level of college football has a real playoff. But nope, the biggest level gets 40 shit ass bowl games and 3 games that matter.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, does Clemson or Ohio St give LSU a good game?  You've got to have a defensive front that can try to put pressure on the QB.

I really thought tosu was the #1 seed.  Now i think the committee may have gotten it right.

0u is the best case for 8 teams i've ever seen.  We just don't know when only 4 get in.

• Like 3

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Every conference champion should make a real playoff, not some bullshit 4 team "playoff". The only sport I can think of that winning your division does not guarantee anything. Every other level of college football has a real playoff. But nope, the biggest level gets 40 shit ass bowl games and 3 games that matter.

Except the big 12.  Take the number 2 SEC team instead.  Well unless it’s not OU but what are the odds of that.  

4 minutes ago, squib said:

Please let this be the end of the argument that conference champions should make the playoffs. There are a dozen teams that would put up a better fight than this. Not all conferences are equal. 

They're doing it all wrong with this field of 4 playoff format. Every P5 conference champion should be in with 3 at large bids to compose a field of 8 format. The BCS was a farce, but this 4 team playoff isn't a whole lot better. Two more teams get a shot, but with a field of 8 every conference champion is in and 3 deserving teams that may have 1 or potentially two losses can have a crack and scheduling marquee OOC opponents would be much less punishing with 8 teams included into the playoffs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

I really thought tosu was the #1 seed.  Now i think the committee may have gotten it right.

0u is the best case for 8 teams i've ever seen.  We just don't know when only 4 get in.

I felt that for much of the season and I think they lost that when they struggled with Wisconsin in the Fat 10 title game.

Just now, coachherman'sgrill said:

I so wish there was a locker room cam since ESPN has so many other channels going for this to see the OU misery during the half

You don't want to see what goes on inside an OU locker room. It'll make the best whore house in texas locker room scene look dignified.

I feel legit bad for all the sisters of sooners tonight. The hate fucking is going to be insane.