2019 Peach Bowl: LSU vs ou

USMCHorn

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Ha! Look at the game as zero zero. Try to “win” the second half? Is that what the announcer just said. 35 point deficit. 

Swamp Cookie Monster and his staff making Riley look silly. 

Texas last year 
Bama last year

KSU this year

Baylor this year 

they COULD. In theory. Hypothetically. 

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:

what really pisses me off about this game is that at the 35 pts scored point both cocksuckers Hermann and Mack would have taken their foot off the gas.

can we moneywhip ogre and his staff to come to austin.

It's not the coaches...  it's burrow.  Yes they have talent everywhere...  but a special QB makes everything better.  

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:

what really pisses me off about this game is that at the 35 pts scored point both cocksuckers Hermann and Mack would have taken their foot off the gas.

Ogre has not a thing to do with the offense. He just doesnt interefere with it. 

7 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Aren't you?  I'm mainlining sooner tears.

I'm higher than bird pussy right now.

yupp.  reveling in aggy stupidity became difficult this year as we descended back in to suck.   but there is never, ever EVAR anything that compares with 0u suckitude.  shitting the bed on the national stage like this?  tucker's kick was close, and someone mentioned the usc-blowu rose bowl..... but this result is pretty fucking incredible.

3 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Yep. We had OU up 42-21 with the ball last year and Herman then turtles up on offense and acts scared and OU reels off 21 straight points with ease to tie it up. He does this constantly. Did it when up big against Tech this year. They just weren't talented enough to keep scoring to make it a game.

6 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

This times a million.

Fucking this.