Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Holy shit! This is truly the rantings of a crazy person. 

I’m not kidding about how bad it’s about to get.

I’m hoping that senior military officials are ready to take appropriate action. And no, I’m not kidding. He’s having a mental breakdown, and there’s no limit to what he’ll do.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m not kidding about how bad it’s about to get.

I’m hoping that senior military officials are ready to take appropriate action. And no, I’m not kidding. He’s having a mental breakdown, and there’s no limit to what he’ll do.

lol, he isn't gonna do anything, but rage tweet from his bed. No one is in the WH to stop him and his staff quit. He legitimately doesn't actually know how to do anything, he needs other people to do anything.

If he wasn't the President, his tweeting tonight would be disturbing enough.

But add on all the responsibilities and capabilities that he possesses at this very moment, and it's absolutely frightening.

If he were to tweet that he was declaring war on Paraguay, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

But add on all the responsibilities and capabilities that he possesses at this very moment, and it's absolutely frightening.

If he were to tweet that he was declaring war on Paraguay, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

except he can't declare war on anyone and saying random shit on twitter doesn't mean anything. The more risky thing is tweeting stuff that is classified or that compromises some very secretive things. The good thing is he probably doesn't even know about that shit cuz he doesn't read his briefings and doesn't know jack shit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

We’ve always been at war with Paraguay

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

except he can't declare war on anyone and saying random shit on twitter doesn't mean anything. The more risky thing is tweeting stuff that is classified or that compromises some very secretive things. The good thing is he probably doesn't even know about that shit cuz he doesn't read his briefings and doesn't know jack shit.

Hell, I know he can't declare war on his own...but what would stop him from just barking shit like that out?  It's not entertaining, when you consider this is the fucking President of the United States.  It's sad, horrifying, damaging to himself and the country, embarrassing and honestly calls into the question of whether or not he needs to be evaluated over the next 72 hours, or at the very least have any phones taken away from him.

Hell, I know he can't declare war on his own...but what would stop him from just barking shit like that out?  It's not entertaining, when you consider this is the fucking President of the United States.  It's sad, horrifying, damaging to himself and the country, embarrassing and honestly calls into the question of whether or not he needs to be evaluated over the next 72 hours, or at the very least have any phones taken away from him.

He CAN order military action without congressional approval. Up to and including nukes. Sleep well!
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He CAN order military action without congressional approval. Up to and including nukes. Sleep well!

not on twitter he can't lol. I bet he doesn't even know the codes or words to say to even get the process started. Stop acting like it's all well rehearsed for the offensive command set to be memorized by Trump. He has aides that would know and/or assist in making it happen. You can't just say random shit and then people just do stuff that's not how being president works. Again you know so much better than this.

not on twitter he can't lol. I bet he doesn't even know the codes or words to say to even get the process started. Stop acting like it's all well rehearsed for the offensive command set to be memorized by Trump. He has aides that would know and/or assist in making it happen. You can't just say random shit and then people just do stuff that's not how being president works. Again you know so much better than this.

It takes a lot less than you think. It’s more than a tweet, but it doesn’t require him to do much more than issue the order. He could order a fucking air strike on Toronto without much trouble.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

It takes a lot less than you think. It’s more than a tweet, but it doesn’t require him to do much more than issue the order. He could order a fucking air strike on Toronto without much trouble.

You don't honestly believe this and the fact that you are saying this on the internet makes you nearly as unhinged as his twitter rants. I get it, it's not good for any of us it's a bad look nothing about it is good or funny. It could potentially go badly the longer he's allowed to continue just spouting nonsense on twitter. 

Trump isn't bombing toronto and you know it's not even in the realm of what is possible in the next 12 hours.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Is anyone else wondering if they are going to try an end run cancel the election kinda thing? I'm pretty sure that a couple of months ago that was dismissed which I agree with completely, but now they've got a lot of people positive and with the whole 'whaddya gonna do about it' GOP attitude, it seems just crazy enough for them to try it. On the one hand, it destroys the SCOTUS stuff, but on the other hand they shut everything down in the middle of elections, there will be chaos. GOP seems to like chaos the last four years.

They can't cancel the election.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

You don't honestly believe this and the fact that you are saying this on the internet makes you nearly as unhinged as his twitter rants. I get it, it's not good for any of us it's a bad look nothing about it is good or funny. It could potentially go badly the longer he's allowed to continue just spouting nonsense on twitter. 
Trump isn't bombing toronto and you know it's not even in the realm of what is possible in the next 12 hours.

Well, I mean....I picked Toronto for giggles.

He might also try to sink Cleveland....

82173dc96903bb0e348faaef9290d56e.jpg

Do they not have a stimulus checks bill by itself ready to go? I'm going to be super fucking pissed if the government don't pull the trigger on that immediately. 

McConnell won’t let it go clean. He’s asking for immunity from suit for vast swathes of his corporate overlords as a condition to passing it.

Well it's not like Toronto wouldn't have it coming.....

From a random Google search of what's bad about Toronto.

"Subways. What the hell, Toronto? If you want to be a world-class city, you have to behave like a world-class city, and that usually starts with public transport! Granted, I came here from New York, where the subway is open 24 hours and will get you from anywhere to anywhere. Toronto has two - COUNT THEM, TWO - subway lines that shut down at night. That’s beyond pathetic."

10 minutes ago, Bookman said:

They can't cancel the election.

I didn’t think so, and I don’t believe I’m imagining that it was discussed here earlier. I guess a little of the tweet Trump mania was contagious tonight and I was having a nightmare. It’s 2020 and there’s a little less than a month to go, so pardon for getting a little antsy that something is going to ruin it.