Titans @ Ravens: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, BluTechsan said:

Is it really gonna be Old Oilers vs New Oilers?

As a Mahomes/Chiefs fan, I'm not feeling too good about this.

Mahomes is not going to have this bad of game tomorrow. But then again, KC is terrible at home in the playoffs. So who knows. But as a KC fan, I have to be loving this game here.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Mahomes is not going to have this bad of game tomorrow. But then again, KC is terrible at home in the playoffs. So who knows. But as a KC fan, I have to be loving this game here.

I think they finally get over the hump. I'm a fucking raiders fan so I'm supposed to hate everything at Arrowhead, but I dig mahomes and Reed. A kc sf Superbowl could be an all timer. 

Just now, Chad said:

Karma, ratbirds. It took 11 years to catch up with y'all, but it's in full effect. Derrick Henry is a grown ass man, nobody has been able to bottle him up recently. He's a wrecking ball.

EODAkphW4AI2h1I?format=jpg&name=small

I mean they support murderers, so....

The sour grapes VY fan in me giggles after how all the talking heads shit all over Vince and dual-thread, spread quarterbacks a decade ago but now can’t wait for their turn to gargle Jackson’s balls about how he has allegedly single handedly reinvented the QB position and should get the MVP and is destined to win multiple Super Bowls, including this years. Now the #6 seed comes into your house and makes you look like a punk bitch, with an aggy QB to boot. 

2 minutes ago, pops said:

I think they finally get over the hump. I'm a fucking raiders fan so I'm supposed to hate everything at Arrowhead, but I dig mahomes and Reed. A kc sf Superbowl could be an all timer. 

They got over the hump finally last year at home by beating Indy. And fell short to NE in overtime.

I mean think about it. KC before this started was looking to be playing NE and then Baltimore on the road to try and get to the Super Bowl.

Now their road is Houston at home and then a home game against Tennessee. They avoid NE and Baltimore. Doesn't get any better than that. As a 3 seed, you never think you will be hosting the conference championship game. 

1 minute ago, Murfdogg21 said:

The sour grapes VY fan in me giggles after how all the talking heads shit all over Vince and dual-thread, spread quarterbacks a decade ago but now can’t wait for their turn to gargle Jackson’s balls about how he has allegedly single handedly reinvented the QB position and should get the MVP and is destined to win multiple Super Bowls, including this years. Now the #6 seed comes into your house and makes you look like a punk bitch, with an aggy QB to boot. 

There was a large faction who said Lamar's game could not be sustained in this league. His style will get him hurt eventually and at some point, he would have to get better as passing. This happens. Kaepernick and RG3 were supposed to be the future for a long time and defenses would have zero answer for their games. 

They got over the hump finally last year at home by beating Indy. And fell short to NE in overtime.
I mean think about it. KC before this started was looking to be playing NE and then Baltimore on the road to try and get to the Super Bowl.
Now their road is Houston at home and then a home game against Tennessee. They avoid NE and Baltimore. Doesn't get any better than that. As a 3 seed, you never think you will be hosting the conference championship game. 

And I fucking love it all. I didn’t think Miami would win week 17 in NE and I definitely didn’t expect the titans to be dominating this game. Makes me a little worried about tomorrow and next week if we make it through the Texans.