CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

15 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Indifferent….?

That’s hilarious.  You fucking ghouls have an entire thread literally celebrating peoples deaths.

Or, and stay with me here because I'm about to use the Republican playbook...if they'd all get vaxxed, we wouldn't have anything to celebrate.  If we've learned nothing else from Republican posters on this site, we've learned that not getting exactly our way doesn't just give us license, nay, it requires us to be unrepentant assholes. 

Quit being a gaslighting idiot.  It's not working.

• Hook 'Em 6

15 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We're not celebrating their deaths. We're mocking them.  We mock them because 1) they chose to speak out about how stupid getting vaccinated against a disease that has killed hundreds of thousands of their countrymen 2) spoke out about how the whole thing is a hoax, how getting vaccinated is stupid, how the vaccinated are sheep who need to have their heads examined etc... 3) ended up dying from the disease that they didn't believe existed or would not harm them but 4) dying only after having overrun the medical system that the rest of us depend on and 5) possibly infecting others, like me, who have done everything they can to not get the disease that they believed was a hoax.

In such a situation, mockery seems to be the least we can do. 

Because you're fools to think any of those measures actually works 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Fuck You 7

Just now, immortal13 said:

Fuck you and you can stick your position up your ass

Answer the fucking question.  You just said that we're fools for thinking that "any" of these measures actually work, in response to post where the first measure discussed was vaccines.

So, do you contend that vaccines do not reduce the risk of severe/deadly COVID?  Take a stand.  Tell us your position.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Answer the fucking question.  You just said that we're fools for thinking that "any" of these measures actually work, in response to post where the first measure discussed was vaccines.

So, do you contend that vaccines do not reduce the risk of severe/deadly COVID?  Take a stand.  Tell us your position.

I don't have to answer your fucking question. Stick your needles and your mask up your ass

• Fuck You 17

If you want to play around here and NOT be shut down for trolling, you damned well do.

Do you believe that vaccines do not reduce the risk of severe/deadly COVID?

I'm not trolling and I DON'T have to do shit. I can say whatever I want as long as it is on topic and not in violation of any rules....which I am not

• Fuck You 11

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Oh, so it's not an act.  You really are dumber than shit. 

But not as dumb as your president who can't even read a teleprompter 🤣🤣🤣

I won't post again on this circle jerk thread. But hey the vaccine seems to be working great in the NFL and NBA!! 🤣

Edited by immortal13
  • Fuck You 12

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

I'm not trolling and I DON'T have to do shit. I can say whatever I want as long as it is on topic and not in violation of any rules....which I am not

Nope.  Show up and threadshit, and then do nothing but namecall?  That's trolling.

You'll note that I never blocked you, never negged you, even when plenty of other people were.  But I am now, because what you've done here is chickenshit trolling.  Answer the question or GTFO.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

Nope.  Show up and threadshit, and then do nothing but namecall?  That's trolling.

You'll note that I never blocked you, never negged you, even when plenty of other people were.  But I am now, because what you've done here is chickenshit trolling.  Answer the question or GTFO.

Any opinion other than the group think is trolling to the CRers

• Fuck You 8

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

But not as dumb as your president who can't even read a teleprompter 🤣🤣🤣

I won't post again on this circle jerk thread. But hey the vaccine seems to be working great in the NFL and NBA!! 🤣

Any opinion other than the group think is trolling to the CRers

Made it almost 60 seconds.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

My brother just went to HEB in Burnet. Despite being packed, few folks were wearing a mask. The anger in some folks eyes at seeing masks, and the anger we read on this page, speaks volumes. 

I know it’s useless, because science is now political, and the honesty of scientists, doctors, and government agencies tasked with public health are shit upon constantly, but, here are the latest findings in mask efficacy;

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You are such a gaping pussy.

Also, this dude literally thinks vaccines do nothing. I guess it’s not a bit and he really is just an unbelievable moron.

6 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

My brother just went to HEB in Burnet. Despite being packed, few folks were wearing a mask. The anger in some folks eyes at seeing masks, and the anger we read on this page, speaks volumes. 

I know it’s useless, because science is now political, and the honesty of scientists, doctors, and government agencies tasked with public health are shit upon constantly, but, here are the latest findings in mask efficacy;

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

Don't tell immortal. He thinks that vaccines and masking don't work.  Ironically, I just saw this cartoon.

Congratulations joe.jpg

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

You are such a gaping pussy.

Also, this dude literally thinks vaccines do nothing. I guess it’s not a bit and he really is just an unbelievable moron.

Sorry that was before i knew about the "trusted interlockers." I'm all in on it now. Going to get triple vaccinated and double boostered right now. Please forgive my previous insolence 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 10

14 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Oh look, Immortal's mental health issues have flared up. Again.

Dude, this is getting sad. He's always been an angry motherfucker with an aversion to honesty, but he was our angry motherfucker. Seriously dude, consider taking some time off from message boards and social media. I say this as someone with about 5,000 more posts on here than any sane person should have.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Sorry that was before i knew about the "trusted interlockers." I'm all in on it now. Going to get triple vaccinated and double boostered right now. Please forgive my previous insolence 

please don't.  you've stayed healthy so far so why risk it?

“Oh no the cloak room is so mean to me. I’m so persecuted”

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I'm not angry seeing masks especially people alone in cars or walking down the beach with their dogs....I just think it's funny

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

8 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

I'm not angry seeing masks especially people alone in cars or walking down the beach with their dogs....I just think it's funny

You should see me walking my dog. She’s got two masks over her muzzle. Which she doesn’t mind as much as the diaper I put on her.

Also, I wear socks with sandals.

19 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. Tired of listening to dipshits like you every fucking day. Dumb as fuck limp-dicked failure, wouldn't understand basic fucking logic (much less the most bottom-level basic fucking biology) if it strapon-fucked your ass like your SO does every night. 

NowThis:

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Someone else's experience at work the other day. Weird how these tough guys treat women this way but never seem to have anything to say to me, a very average-sized dude. It's almost like these wannabe badasses are actually just giant pussies.

20211229_164731.jpg

Edited by hookem2010
  • Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Someone else's experience at work the other day. Weird how these tough guys treat women this way but never seem to have anything to say to me, a very average-sized dude. It's almost like they are all insecure, cowardly bullies who are actually just giant pussies.

20211229_164731.jpg

That hand writing creeps me the fuck out. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Someone else's experience at work the other day. Weird how these tough guys treat women this way but never seem to have anything to say to me, a very average-sized dude. It's almost like they are all insecure, cowardly bullies who are actually just giant pussies.

I've never once had anyone say shit about me wearing a mask, whether in Austin proper, far west suburbs, inside travis country, and through many hill country counties and small towns. I've also never witnessed someone harassing someone else about it. I have no doubt that it occurs, and probably with some frequency.  Just saying that I have never seen it or heard somebody talk about how they were harassed about wearing a mask outside of social media and this site.  

17 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Lets start here

You do realize that rooting for someone’s death has absolutely no effect on the likelihood of their dying right?

Their vaccination status on the other hand has a pretty fucking big impact on that likelihood should they contract Covid

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What our politicians and parents have done to children and young adults who are at no risk of death in the name of Covid is criminal. Not just mental health she mentioned, but the education our most vulnerable kids were denied -- mostly by Democrat politicians in blue states and cities.

CBS News reporter Jan Crawford told the network that “the crushing impact” of overly strict COVID-19 lockdowns on children, including a massively elevated “risk of suicide” among teenagers, is “the greatest underreported story of the past year.”

“You know, a healthy teenager has a one in a million chance of getting and dying from COVID, which is way lower than dying in a car wreck on a road trip, but they have suffered and sacrificed the most — especially kids in underrepresented at-risk communities. And now we have the Surgeon General saying there’s a mental health crisis among our kids. The risk of suicide attempts among girls now up 51% this year, [and] black kids [are] nearly twice as likely as white kids to die by suicide,” she said.

Suicide rates among all young people aged 12-17 began to rise by May 2020, the third month of the nation’s COVID-19 lockdowns, “especially girls,” according to the CDC. “During February 21–March 20, 2021, suspected suicide attempt ED visits were 50.6% higher among girls aged 12–17 years than during the same period in 2019.” Suicides continued to rise, 39.1% higher in the early months of 2021 than in 2020.

Crawford cited “school closures, lockdowns, [and] cancellation of sports” as driving the mental health crisis among young people. “You couldn’t even go on a playground in the D.C. area without cops … shooing the kids off — tremendous negative impact on kids, and it’s been an afterthought. It’s hurt their dreams, their future learning, loss, risk of abuse, their mental health.”

• Fuck You 4