CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

There is no herd immunity.  

break through cases are rampant.  

Stop lying.

The numbers are real.  The vast majority of covid deaths since spring 2021 are among the unvaccinated.

It's your people who are dying, and it's all their fault.  You can rail against the truth all you want, but you have aligned with idiots who are signing their own death certificates.

Sucks to be you and your ilk.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The numbers are real.  The vast majority of covid deaths since spring 2021 are among the unvaccinated.

It's your people who are dying, and it's all their fault. 

I suspect that will remain the case based on omicron in other countries, but it's still not awesome to see all the break throughs.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fully vax’d 
all eligible in my family fully vax’d 
all have now had breakthrough cases.
the ghoulish celebration of death, specifically by the group who pretends to truly care for others, is fucking disgusting.
I'm glad none of your fully vax'd family members have died. Now kindly fuck off with your trolling.

Happy now? If not, you can still fuck off.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Fully vax’d 

all eligible in my family fully vax’d 

all have now had breakthrough cases.

the ghoulish celebration of death, specifically by the group who pretends to truly care for others, is fucking disgusting.

You are a fucking troll.  You can kindly fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

Good. Be disgusted. I could not possibly care less.

Go do something in your group of humans not related to you to get vaxed. The ones with breakthrough cases aren't dying in the ICU. They won't listen to us. We tried repeatedly. It's apparently going to take someone in their group, that's you. 

Make us stop laughing at you. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

How about the celebration of suicidal anti-vaxxing by damn near an entire political party? You know, the thing that’s ACTUALLY CAUSING PEOPLE TO DIE? Does THAT disgust you? Does the thing actually killing people disgust you, or do you save all of your disgust for those of us who say “fuck em, they’re getting what they wanted?”

You’re literally a satirical cartoon come to life, and you’re too dumb to see it.

Great point. If you’re going to be critical of the people indifferent of these needless deaths be just as critical to the cause of the needless deaths. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We're not celebrating their deaths. We're mocking them.  We mock them because 1) they chose to speak out about how stupid getting vaccinated against a disease that has killed hundreds of thousands of their countrymen 2) spoke out about how the whole thing is a hoax, how getting vaccinated is stupid, how the vaccinated are sheep who need to have their heads examined etc... 3) ended up dying from the disease that they didn't believe existed or would not harm them but 4) dying only after having overrun the medical system that the rest of us depend on and 5) possibly infecting others, like me, who have done everything they can to not get the disease that they believed was a hoax.

In such a situation, mockery seems to be the least we can do. 

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Fuck You 5

FiL tested positive yesterday morning. MiL not positive yet but will continue testing/isolating. My eldest daughter was exposed when she was visiting, and we all were likely exposed on Xmas as we had my in laws plus my parents and older brother over for dinner. Wife was able to finagle a bunch of tests so we are gonna be tracking all of us for the next several days. Everyone in family is vaxxed and boosted (eldest has her first two but baby is too young but likely has some protection from moms breast milk)  

so far no symptoms for anyone except FiL, who has cold/allergy vibes  Greatest concern is my MiL who has heart issues and my dad, who is immunocompromised as a transplant patient.  So far it seems like things are ok, but hoping we are all in the clear by the time Monday rolls around for start of school and work for me.  If not I’ll be trying to work with a 6yo and a 10month old nipping at my heels.

To make this post CR worthy:  fuck Donald Trump and thoughts and prayers to all the antivaxxers out there using ventilators to do what my lungs do normally.  bless your black hearts  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cnn-medical-analyst-rips-sen-ron-johnson-over-vaccine-comments-most-ignorant-man-in-the-united-states-senate-073255797.html

Shit like this needs to be said more. No more tip toeing around these idiots

[in reference to Senator Ron Johnson] “I’d say that he’s so misguided that it makes me wonder whether this is all just an act. And if it is an act, what does that say about what he thinks his constituents want to hear?” Reiner said, later adding. “And if this is not an act, then he is just the most ignorant man in the United States Senate. And that says a lot.”

“His propagation of this nonsense that somehow vaccines don’t work and are unsafe is the reason why so many of his constituents are becoming hospitalized and are dying,” Reiner said.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 4

"“His propagation of this nonsense that somehow vaccines don’t work and are unsafe is the reason why so many of his constituents are becoming hospitalized and are dying,” Reiner said."

This is not true. It's not his propagation of the nonsense, it's his constituents inability to discern that he's propagating nonsense.  In my opinion, that's far more disturbing and has far great implications for the nation in the future. 

Ron Johnson doesn't kill people. Stupidity kills people. 

• Hook 'Em 2