Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:36 PM, Machinator said:

That makes no sense to me. Every season ticket holder had an opportunity to renew their season tix, which came with that number (however many season tickets they purchased) of LSU tix. What am I missing? What is there to cry about?

Anything above your season ticket number would always be speculative, and demand this year is the highest it's been in a decade. What fuckstick would expect to have his wishes granted?

On 8/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, Pancho said:

Hitting CDC for free LSU tickets 🙄

On 8/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, OrangEngr said:

Yeah... she's gonna flip those. F her

On 8/13/2019 at 10:50 PM, ImissWallyPryor said:

Annnnd... we have a new leader the entitled clubhouse. 

She's not a Longhorn, she's a toad fan, and she's asking for free tickets to a Longhorn game that is also the hottest non-con intersectional game of the entire college football season.  Wow.

8 hours ago, Born Burnt said:

I'll always be fond of SRD girls. I met one at a party on campus. Walked her back to the dorm and she blew me on the front grounds. A few folks even walked right by us. Didn't care. Got bj.

I took one to a party many years ago, but unfortunately we didn’t hit it off. So I took her back to SRD and hit it off with her roommate 

On 8/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, utee94 said:

She's not a Longhorn, she's a toad fan, and she's asking for free tickets to a Longhorn game that is also the hottest non-con intersectional game of the entire college football season.  Wow.

And all she tweets about are “woke” issues, but ironically not aware about how college football tickets work. 

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

if i was a total dumbass and couldn't understand how football tickets work, i'd look into all the free game watching parties around town. if you want to get out of the heat, the one at acl live looks like a decent option.

https://www.3tenaustin.com/event/1883420-texas-vs-lsu-watch-party-austin/

1 hour ago, The University said:

if i was a total dumbass and couldn't understand how football tickets work, i'd look into all the free game watching parties around town. if you want to get out of the heat, the one at acl live looks like a decent option.

https://www.3tenaustin.com/event/1883420-texas-vs-lsu-watch-party-austin/

3tenaustin is small though right??  (maybe 300-400 seats??)

15 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Fuck I hate Texas fans social media sometimes.

FIFY.  Poors and dipshits have found their way to every platform.  

Twitter participation is a bold move for anyone in brand leadership.  I signed up to Twitter only for fresh 'croot takes and don't post.

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

What is Black Homecoming, and what makes it an event than can expand to the entire UT “community” (that term irritates me, and get off my lawn while you’re at it).

It's usually produced by the Texas Exes Black Alumni Network.  They throw a big pre and post-game party that extends from the East Mall (centered around MLK statue) to the Alumni Center.  It's typically centered around a mid-season football home game.  The one we went to a few years back was a helluva lot of fun.