Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

11 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Anyone want to tweet to cdc why we can’t figure out how to pack out the new section of the stadium that’s a focal point on tv? 

Or just once I’d like to see him call out the bitch-ass officiating in our games before we leave the conference. Not that it would help, but at least the spotlight would be squarely on their asses from here on out.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude is shit at his true one job. The fucking morons will point to his fundraising, while the rest of us will point to his terrible football performance. One matter and it is football wins. An addition to the football stadium, which looks horrible because nobody sits in the seats, is an embarrassment as his only true win. Win at football or get the fuck out.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I’m confused. I thought the regent and UT president were the ones who pushed out Herman and hired Sark. I thought ctj said CDC was just a passenger for this hire?

Given that CDC went on record saying Herman would be back for this year until he wasn’t, that sounds right.

34 minutes ago, Capn81 said:

Dude is shit at his true one job. The ticking morons will point to his fundraising, while the rest of us will point to his terrible football performance. One matter and it is football wins. An addition to the football stadium, which looks horrible because nobody sits in the seats, is an embarrassment as his only true win. Win at football or get the fuck out.

It's ridiculous that our stadium isn't considered a hostile environment. Fuck the money people. If you aren't in your seat by kickoff, stay your ass inside and we'll have a waiting list of people to fill your seats. 

W1rDQu.gif

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Capn81 said:

Why would he do that? The disphits in the Texas organizing love his fundraising ass. Until fans roll him for being a fucking loser in football, nothing will matter.

Because with each bad loss, fund raising will becoming increasingly difficult not to mention all the vitriol coming his way regardless this shit show is probably not even his fault.

On 10/30/2021 at 3:37 PM, ATXhorn17 said:

Hope CDC is working both of those cell phones to find his next landing spot

Yea cause he just won the directors cup….   This isn’t on CDC, he’s done great on every other sport other than football and I’m not sure Jesus himself couldn’t fix that.  Gameday experience is actually much better than before him.  Anyone who is jumping on him for this is really a idiot.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Capn81 said:

Dude is shit at his true one job. The fucking morons will point to his fundraising, while the rest of us will point to his terrible football performance. One matter and it is football wins. An addition to the football stadium, which looks horrible because nobody sits in the seats, is an embarrassment as his only true win. Win at football or get the fuck out.

His one true job is to make the athletic department money. He does that. We’re going to the SEC. That’s a lot more money. 

He took his orders and let the big cigars (the Kendra Scott cartel) hire the new coach. That’s the AD’s job at Texas. CDC had no say in Sark’s hiring  

People wanted Deloss Dodds gone when we had a winning football team. Simply winning at football doesn’t make the AD immune from calls for his termination. You’ve been around long enough to know that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Yea cause he just won the directors cup….   This isn’t on CDC, he’s done great on every other sport other than football and I’m not sure Jesus himself could fix that.  Gameday experience is actually much better than before him.  Anyone who is jumping on him for this is really a idiot.  

I want him to unleash the full potential of our NIL and allow Sark access to opening the trapdoor

• Hook 'Em 2

His one true job is to make the athletic department money. He does that. We’re going to the SEC. That’s a lot more money. 
He took his orders and let the big cigars (the Kendra Scott cartel) hire the new coach. That’s the AD’s job at Texas. CDC had no say in Sark’s hiring  
People wanted Deloss Dodds gone when we had a winning football team. Simply winning at football doesn’t make the AD immune from calls for his termination. You’ve been around long enough to know that. 

Directors cups as the goal is an absolute embarrassment. Not winning football games should be a game changer. Maybe you are right that the dumbshits who want Directors Cups will think that he is great, but one thing moves the the needle. Winning football games.

Sunday morning edit: I’m a dumbass.