Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’ll be interesting to see how he handles the inevitable adversity at the next level. Based on past actions, I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes his (base)ball and goes home if he has a less than successful rookie season.

22 minutes ago, Nope said:

It’ll be interesting to see how he handles the inevitable adversity at the next level. Based on past actions, I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes his (base)ball and goes home if he has a less than successful rookie season.

We've seen how he handles adversity. He can't take the loss and is a pussy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Yeah... if you characterize losing half the time to your hated rival, and losing the biggest game of the season to a team that got raped and murdered in its next game... as... "perfection".

Edited by Tex Long

Yeah... if you characterize losing half the time to your hated rival, and losing the biggest game of the season to a team that got raped and murdered in its next game... as... "perfection".

I mean OU did average 39.5 PPG in those two losses and Kyler personally averaged over 400 yards of offense in those two games so I’m not sure they get hung on him.
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Kyler Murray passed and rushed for more yards against Bama than Trevor Lawrence did.

Not Kyler's fault his defense got pummeled.

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

Kyler Murray passed and rushed for more yards against Bama than Trevor Lawrence did.

Not Kyler's fault his defense got pummeled.

This.  

6 minutes ago, Sock Drawer said:

How can you possibly have 677 posts and not know that it's always his fault.

And also this.  Lol

I live in Scottsdale so I'm hoping he comes to Phoenix.  Wish things would've worked out differently for him at A&M but the little fucker is fun to watch.

So do I and fuck that shit. He’s going to flop and for once I’d like to see the cardinals get someone legit.

21 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

So do I and fuck that shit. He’s going to flop and for once I’d like to see the cardinals get someone legit.

I'm a Cowboys fan so I just want to see what he can do on a team I don't care about.  Hey may very well flop.

But nobody knows whether he'll succeed.  He may very well.

3 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Everyone said Baker would flop as well. And he was inserted and immediately won the Browns first game in forever. And had them actually relevant. No one knows what he's going to do. I'll take him over the junk they have at QB right now.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Everyone said Baker would flop as well. And he was inserted and immediately won the Browns first game in forever. And had them actually relevant. No one knows what he's going to do. I'll take him over the junk they have at QB right now.

Murray has both ability and severe physical limitations.  #1 overall seems patently insane with all the question marks surrounding his size and his character.  But we all expect stupid from Arizona.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Murray has both ability and severe physical limitations.  #1 overall seems patently insane with all the question marks surrounding his size and his character.  But we all expect stupid from Arizona.

Severe? His only knock is that's he 5'10. His only character flaw is that is being cocky.

From all indications the NFL has decided those aren't issues

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

6 minutes ago, Buddy Hinton said:

Severe? His only knock is that's he 5'10. His only character flaw is that is being cocky.

From all indications the NFL has decided those aren't issues

Have I fallen into the sarchasm? Or are you just an ignorant dipshit? 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

#1 overall seems patently insane with all the question marks surrounding his size and his character.  But we all expect stupid from Arizona.

You know, with Mayfield, "character" was a reference to the fact that he's a piece of shit, which isn't really relevant to football.

With Murray, he is also a piece of shit, but that's not the part of his character that matters. The "there's no 'we' in team" part, coupled with the, "Oh, noes, I might get hit, I'd better eat some turf" part dictates that he's not likely to have even Mayfieldesque success, and the truth is, Mayfield's success is limited, qualified, and of uncertain sustainability.

Murray is not likely to succeed simply because he is, you know... a pussy.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Buddy Hinton said:

Enlighten me. The only grave concerns about KM seem to be on Surly

Ah, as I suspected, you opt for ignorance. If you have in fact read through the preceding couple of thousand posts and not gained insight, there is No Hope for you.

6 hours ago, Buddy Hinton said:

Enlighten me. The only grave concerns about KM seem to be on Surly

Fuck Kyler Murray.  That pussy ass midget isn't going to do shit in the NFL.  He shouldn't have won the hiesman because he's a giant fucking pussy that got whipped by Texas in October.  He's such a giant pussy that Chris Plonsky wants to get a piece.

• Like 1