Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s probably been a few guys that could have been first round picks in multiple sports, but they chose a sport to focus on and were only drafted high in that sport. Baseball gets first crack out of high school. Could joe Mauer or Aaron judge have been first round nfl draft picks had they not gone into minor league baseball and instead went to college and played qb?

guys like elway chose football and that affected their baseball draft status. 

Bo Jackson had the tools and talent to be drafted that high in both sports  

One of the unique things about Murray other than being good enough is that he committed to baseball, was drafted high, negotiated a contract to hold off on actually starting his baseball career in favor of a college football season, then changed his mind and said he’s going football before the draft and in time for nfl teams to feel comfortable drafting him early. 

54 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

This guy couln’t be any more obnoxious. What a spoiled egotistical douche. If this doesn’t go as well as he’s convinced himself it will, his ego crash will be on Hindenburg disaster levels.

His comments in this thread could be the new Lol thread. Are there fans out there who want this dude? 

39 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Kyler not running the 40 or throwing until Pro Day. I wonder if it had to do with gaining 13 pounds for the combine weigh in. Ha what a joke. 

People keep comparing him to Russel Wilson. I guess I’m biased, but I don’t see it. 

He’s no Russell Wilson. How do I know? Because Russell doesn’t look like an Ewok. 

22 hours ago, Message Board User said:

kid is going to get paid $$$.   He made the right choice.

Two OU QBs win consecutive Heismans and are overall # 1 picks, and both played HS ball in TX. 

Edited by NowThis
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Maybe Manziel??

Tough call. Manziel was a bipolar coke addict aggy and his stupid money celebration was annoying, he made the aggy feel relevant for 1 season. Kyler is an arrogant douche nozzle ewok who played for the aggy along with ou the two most hated teams so I'd have to side with Kyler being that he actually played Texas and my hatred for him is stronger.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deft said:

^this. And manziel never had a chance. This little bitch might actually be good in the pros with the rediculous protection he’ll get from modern rules. Waaaay more reason to hope for him to be a bust.

Yep.  Manziel self-imploding was pretty much a given fact.   But seeing Murray flop will be a special kind of victory.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

I have no idea how reliable this tweet guy might be; but it's alleged that it's now a "done deal" for Kyler to the Cards...

Well he can’t spell carousel, so that certainly seems like a knock on his legitimacy.

Edited by Burt Macklin