Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

There's a joke to be made about the turf in the endzones not needing replacing because it didn't get enough wear and tear, but I'm not going there 

As a mathematician, this bothers me. Even the games played involving the 2000 Rams applied way more force per square yard to the turf between the end-zones than within them.

Edited by TotallyLegit

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Damn cdc getting bomber with questions makes me appreciate him even more. No matter what we do to the stadium there will be a small chunk of people that will not like it and bomb him with questions on twatter and he will answer them. Tough job.

Yea when he first started responding to dipshits on Twitter, I just assumed he would tire of it and it would be short lived. Kudos to him for continuing to respond to a few good questions/requests, and hundreds of dumb ones.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

There's a joke to be made about the turf in the endzones not needing replacing because it didn't get enough wear and tear, but I'm not going there 

Taysom Hill stomped all over our end zones. 

18 hours ago, cdain3 said:

.1624717227075982.jpg

Ok so we will start at the north goal line, head south down the field,IN BOUNDS ONLY!!  When we get to the south goal line, let’s jus keep on going to the back of the end zone. Then, they’ll be expecting us to go back and take up the north end zone. So that’s why we take the west sideline instead!!!!  They won’t know what hit them or where we’ll go next!  Wildcard, bitches!

is there a seating chart for the new construction? We have/had seats in sec 1 and I'm curious how close to the orgy decks they'll be, what the view will look like, or if they're gone altogether. I don't think we've received any notice, so I'm assuming they're still intact but no idea where they are relative to the new orgy decks

31 minutes ago, Sleepygrad said:

is there a seating chart for the new construction? We have/had seats in sec 1 and I'm curious how close to the orgy decks they'll be, what the view will look like, or if they're gone altogether. I don't think we've received any notice, so I'm assuming they're still intact but no idea where they are relative to the new orgy decks

You can log on to the seat selection site and look at Sec 1 to see exactly which seats are left/gone even if it's not your designated time yet.

That said, if you haven't been contacted, then your seats remain.  I'm in sec 1, row 5 and was relocated to sec 7.  They called for me to pick seats within same "tier" before the general seat selection process started.  What kind of sucks is better seats in sec 7 opened up as a result of that process but I was not allowed to switch to those (I tried).

I do believe if you are close enough to the wall, you will have obstructed view of new video board.

• Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to Its happening (stadium renovations)