Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

So there’s what appears to be 3 shades of orange in that shot- the carpet, the sideline wall, and the new steerhead. 

the sideline wall is an artifact of the previous incarnation of the stadium that matched that carpet so hopefully that gets redone after the flooring is tacked. 

I guess I’ll chalk the steerhead and carpet up to different materials behave dissimilarity in various lighting. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I’ve always found it disappointing that there have been no tributes to Pig anywhere on campus.

F961CF11-1D64-4501-8EAF-BC03307CB3C6.gif

Had never thought of it, but you're right.  Before there was Bevo, there was Pig Bellmont.

Good boy, Pig.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

My bad my picture didn’t post with that. If you look at the camera now the S is there and the letters are to far to the right. 

They're not in their final place.  You can see the outlines of where they will go.  Just like there won't be a tarp in the middle of the field, a random 5, 4, and 3, and the hashmarks won't actually look like an OU grad's teeth.

image.thumb.png.ccc2e4f2f0bbce72e95cc03ac75e25ee.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

They're not in their final place.  You can see the outlines of where they will go.  Just like there won't be a tarp in the middle of the field, a random 5, 4, and 3, and the hashmarks won't actually look like an OU grad's teeth.

That font looks horrible. Fire CDC!

2 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Don’t you come bringing reason and logic into this thread.

Steve Brule What GIF

15 hours ago, Zeus said:

2345.thumb.jpg.53bc1622e70d40baa1f6f962a0195907.jpg

Doubt that’s the final color for the field, that’s more brown then burnt orange.  Need a mix between everything around it and that for everything.  Top right corner might be final product?

Edited by Hook1997

3 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

All CDC has to do is make the spacing between L, O, N, G, and H match the spacing between H, O R N and S. That would center it perfectly. 

Doubt that’s the final color for the field, that’s more brown then burnt orange.  Need a mix between everything around it and that for everything.  Top right corner might be final product?

Just out of curiosity, how do you think they would be changing the color of the turf that’s already on the field?

9 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

What in the absolute fuck is up with those hash marks? That looks awful. Burn it all down. 

11 hours ago, TenCarryTom said:

The letters are not centered. One side is closer to the sideline than the other. 

I'm guessing an "S" is enroute (nvm - it arrived) .  However the "H" is not centered on Bevo's nose,  thus the Goal Post will look F'd when they put it up - either uncentered on the nose or on the H

Edited by TheAuditor

• blacklab changed the title to Its happening (stadium renovations)