Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what you're seeing is the outline of the area it was sitting not being glued/stitched or whatever. 

Maybe I’m saying the same thing you are but differently....but perhaps the “shadow” was just a template and they are doing something like they did here in the EZs?

be753adb0447183d7eb70974d75ab96a.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Our day glo orange COVID jerseys are gonna look sick next to that burnt-er orange.

CDC's jersey comment has me wondering if we're going to roll out all new jerseys for all sports with all the same shade of orange. His attention to detail with the color with regards to the light comment and the new field color seems likely.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Dumb question, but how is this fixed?

be753adb0447183d7eb70974d75ab96a.jpg

They'll just leave it like that.

The bigger concern is the fact that clearly the nearer end of the top of the L is closer to the plumb line than the far end.  So, we got a crooked L that is not square to the end zone.

Everybody may now proceed to lose their shit...

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

CDC's jersey comment has me wondering if we're going to roll out all new jerseys for all sports with all the same shade of orange. His attention to detail with the color with regards to the light comment and the new field color seems likely.

ACTUAL BURNT orange?

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

God, what a fucking clownshow from respectable and semi-respectable posters on this thread.

The state of Texas image is excellent and is going to piss off other shitty programs in Texas and create copycat silliness too.

I hope some of you choke on a burnt orange rag, shoved down your throats, creating lactic acidosis while Dawson and Downey beat the shit out of you with a bag full of soap while the ghost of Colonel Jessup shouts in your fucking faces as you ascend into oblivion.

New burnt orange or the old?

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

God, what a fucking clownshow from respectable and semi-respectable posters on this thread.

The state of Texas image is excellent and is going to piss off other shitty programs in Texas and create copycat silliness too.

I hope some of you choke on a burnt orange rag, shoved down your throats, creating lactic acidosis while Dawson and Downey beat the shit out of you with a bag full of soap while the ghost of Colonel Jessup shouts in your fucking faces as you ascend into oblivion.

Jokes on you...there are no "respectable and semi-respectable posters" on Surly.  Except maybe THUJONE...we don't deserve the fine artwork that is his cartoon dicks.

To keep things on topic, this new screengrab will definitely not infuriate anyone here:

image.thumb.png.d81148bc3513d6fa8cc3201edf79a9f1.png

Edited by OU Sucks

43 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Colonel Jessup, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like a copy of the transfer order, sir.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t think I can handle the truth. 

• Like 2

I thought that we were told that the big screen area was going to be a multiple year install? 

If they go with a tarp for a year I'm sure it will piss people off, but don't let me ruin your fun hating the new thing. 

Also, I hate the midfield shape of Texas addition... carry on. 

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Uh, aggy has already had the state of texas logo for the past 15-20 years on their basketball court. 

also, our new jerseys look to be a darker shade of orange this year. 

1 minute ago, JFKFC said:

Is this how you maintain a field? Make it look nice, fuck it up, kind of fix it, repeat......are these guys taking crazy pills? 

They are doing it for our entertainment.  They know we are watching and they are fucking with us for fun!

• blacklab changed the title to Its happening (stadium renovations)